• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Acupuncture - Herbal Treatment *6 BFPs*

I've been thinking of you ladies and sending baby dust!!!! :flower: My fingers are crossed for you Merri! Hope you're feeling better, Scorpio. xxx

Huge congrats Nicki and many :hugs: for July, tons of sticky dust and so happy for you!

A very huge surprise to my husband and I just as we decided to hold off on becoming pregnant. I have an acu visit coming up next week, I would have gone sooner but poor DH suffered a huge cut in hours, last month was really dicey.

:dust: for September bfps! :hugs:

Thanks hobbnobb - glad you are still enjoying the acupuncture now. Hope everything is going well for you.

Merri - no cheese or wine, eek! Or chorizo or pâté.... These are the things I always eat when I go on holiday! Ah well will be worth it.

Thanks pinkorblue, hope you and bump are doing well x

Eek pinkor blue 7 weeks already well done on the not trying and succeding method! it did the trick :) xx
Scorpio I hope your cold is starting to get better and that the house decorating isnt too stressful hope it sells quick for you. xxx
Nicki yeah again! Soak up the sun and relax on your hols, but make sure you dont get burnt us gingers must be careful ;) xx
Hobs hope your nausea is going now great to hear from you love the updates xx

:'( ladies AF just arrived and the worst part is I've got a SIL trip organised 3 days before my next ovulation :'(

On the plus side. I feel like my hormones have returned back to the way they used to be before the MC. I never used to get pimples before AF arrived. The past two cycles, I got heaps of acne. This time I had pimples near OV and they cleared up before AF. My temps are also different this cycle from the past two.

I've decided not to go back to do acupuncture until after I have more help from my FS. The acupuncture really helped me get back to feeling better after the D&C.

Pinkorblue, congrats and keep in touch. Let us know how you go in your pregnancy journey :)

:'( ladies AF just arrived and the worst part is I've got a SIL trip organised 3 days before my next ovulation :'(

Sorry Scorpio I keep having the same problem around ovulation time always busy doing things with other people! Im glad your hormones are settling down now really think thats a good sign for you. Is that moon phase over now-she got me big time this cycle I thought the blue moon was going to help me out but sadly not this time.

Afm Well she got me good and propper yesterday and I am devestated as I was a week late. As I said I was on holiday last week and only took one ic with me aiming to test on 12dpo I tested on 11dpo because i had lots of symptoms, I was sick every time I drank wine or beer, I had stomach cramps, a wierd 12hr cold-the test was negative so I thought any minute now af will arrive- but I waited and waited and then 6days late she arrives! I didn't test in between because it was to cut a long story short an odd holiday where i had no privacy and it was all a bit of an ordeal really! I can't help but think i had a chemical pregnancy as Im never this late ever (except when i got my bfp!). DH was totally gutted too and we have both had a really big cry. I just feel so useless at its been over 4 months now and still nothing am I being too impatient? I know others have been ttc longer than me but I just wish I knew if I was even able to have a baby.

Hey Merri,
Sorry to hear about AF.
Have you done any fertility testing? Im due for my appt nxt Tues.
Hope its only good news but I feel like its going to be bad news.
I have an overseas trip planned in Nov. So need to ask my dr if its ok to fly during early pregnancy. If not, I will have to NTNP until I return from holiday.

4 months is not a long time to TTC.

Hey Scorpio, Woop for your trip overseas where are you heading to? I hope that your appointment goes well on tuesday fingers crossed you get some good news and some answers. I'm fairly sure it is safe to fly early pregnancy my friend flew to india when she was 11 weeks.
I haven't had any fertility tests, we have only been trying for just under a year and because I have 'only' had one miscarriage I don't think our doc would be that interested. I know four months isn't long I just assumed it would have happened already- dumb hey!

Hey Merri. I just found your journal and wrote in there. But wanted to add that 4 months isn't too long in the world of ttc. I think it took me about 4 or even 5 months to conceive pgs 2 and 3 but it happened. It is SO hard to be patient when ttc and totally natural to want it to happen NOW. Keep at it ok x

Hey Scorpio hope you're doing ok. I did some research about flying and asked my dr and the conclusion was it was totally safe in early pregnancy. I went to Italy last week and am going to Portugal next week. Mind you they were only 2-3 hour flights. But from what I read, even if you're going further just get up regularly and keep moving and get flight socks. The main downside is it might exacerbate any symptoms like sickness. Ifs it's long haul might be best to double check with your doc for peace of mind. Where are you going? Have fun!!

I was NTNP for 4 months when I got my BFP. Had D&C March, on month 6 now. But cycles are irregular & got first AF 60 days after D&C. Hang in there Merri. My GP was trying to get rid of me by refrrring me to FS when I MC.

Heading to Hong Kong. Flight is 9hrs non stop. I will try this month if dr says its ok to fly in early pregnancy (Im being overly cautious). If not, I will try for a HK baby. I wasnt gonna try this month as I was due to go on a girly weekend. But most girls cancelled. Im now going wit DH.

Yeah for being back in the game Scorpio! FX for A Hong kong baby for you and a little frenchy for me Going back to pick up our camper van!).
Thanks for your message Nicki xx

Today is my would of been due date. Im wearing my sapphire ring I bought months back. Sapphire is the birth stone for Sept. Sigh.

Anyone still doing acupuncture. If my FS says everything is normal, I will go back to acu. If not I suppose I will try meds.

lots of hugs for your would be due date scorpio lovely idea about the ring a beautiful gesture :)

Scorpio, sounds like that was a lovely way to mark your EDD.

I went to acu on Friday. Lady said she doesn't need to see me next week, then I'm on hols for a week, so I'll go when I'm back. She said a 3 week break was fine as she thought I was responding really well to the acu which made me happy.

Had a scan today, saw the heartbeat. Baby is measuring a teeny bit smaller than my calculations but am trying not to worry about that too much. Will go back in 2 weeks.

Hi Merri and everyone else :)

Nicki, have a great holiday. Congrats on seeing the heartbeat. And thanks for keeping us updated. Its great to hear from u.

Ive got my FS appointment tomorrow. Hope its good news :)

Oh good luck at the FS appointment Scorpio! I hope you're in good hands x

Hiy aladies :)
Scorpio how did your appoinment go with FS? I hope your are ok and get your results soon xx
How's everyone else doing here? Im 4dpo have to admit Im feeling a little hopeful but not too much!! Must resist testing too early but after last month week of not knowing i wont leave it too long!!

Hey Merri,
The appointment went well. Results show that everything is normal thus far. I have another appointment to test my tubes to make sure there is no blockages etc. I haven't booked yet. Congrats on being in the 2WW. I have decided to stop charting and so I have no idea what's going on now. It is sort of a relief at the moment. I'm on CD28 now and I might have ovulated in the last couple of days.
Dr said some women are designed that way (late ovulation). I was scared I had PCOS but I don't. I guess I'm thankful that I do actually ovulate. It's just that I have less chances to fall pregnant than the average woman.
I'm feeling good this month. Not very concerned if I get pregnant or not. I will be going to HK this time, next month. I'm really looking forward to that. Between holidays and selling the house; I've been taking my mind off TTC.

Well thats great to hear that everything so far is normal Scorpio :) Im so happy for you :) I find it hard not to count the days when i am not charting and so decided I may as well but Im back to the sleepless nights again which im sure is because i know i need to wake up to take temp but for some annoying reason i wake up at half two in the morning not when the alarm goes off! Sounds like you certainly have plenty to occupy your time which comes in very useful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->