• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Acupuncture - Herbal Treatment *6 BFPs*

Hi scorpio How did the appointment go with gyno? I hope you get some answers soon and they are all good :) Maybe the ttc break is just what you needed for bfp to happen! I hope so :) Good luck with the house sale, pretty stressful stuff, we just moved into our first house a month a go its a big renovation job living in constent upheaval, dh is smashing holes everywhere!

I had a bit of a wobbly few days, been feeling ultra sensitive about mc and crying at the drop of a hat. I think its partly because im really tiered and because i dont think we will get bfp this weekend :( I havent tested im 12dpo but i just dont feel anything so just holding out for af to show sat or sun :( uuuggghhh its just so hard sometimes to be positive- I also have this kind of deadline im running to because i really could do with some maternity pay but my job is fast coming to an end :( which means we will be ultra skint if baby does decide to show up late! AAHHH well rant over...
How is everyone else? any word from Hobbs or madeline??

xx

Merri,

Appointment was fantastic thanks for asking. The doctor is really cool and DH likes him. Long story short we will get my results Sept 25.

I know how you feel about wishing for maternity leave. It really sux because these were all the things we look forward to and then it gets taken away from us (hope that doesn't sound heartless).

Progesterone levels during 2ww make us very emotional. It's ok to cry. And that's what BNB is for :)

Madeline, hope everything is going well. I tried to send you a message but it didnt work.

Hobbs, sending you lots of sticky dust x

As for me; my temps have gone crazy. According to FF I already ovulated but I didn't get a +OPK or EWCM. Lucky this month is a relax month. I still think I will ovulate on CD27 (10 days to go).

Hi scorpio, yeah on the appointment and thats great about the results being back so soon, it will fly by I'm sure. Weird about your temps going crazy, are you taking it at the same time each day? Im sure you are! Mine went crazy when i got my bfp and before i realised i was preggers!?!

Did a test and bfn followed by spotting so im out this month :( explains the mood swings though pmt!! Weird thing is i never used to get it but since mmc i am getting it more and I also had really sharp pains in abdo and usually i get pains in my back!?? Well back on the ttc road again, im not going to temp this time im finding it really stressful But now i know when to expect ovulation things will be a bit easier i hope.
xx

Hi Merri. So sorry you got AF. Grrrr. And also sorry you've had a tough few days. It's horrible isn't it. I have been up and down emotionally all week. I went to a wedding last week and was surrounded by coupleS with babies (some of my friends are on their second now), a pregnant bride and then I saw another friend was drinking lemonade and I really suspect she is pg with #2. And I had to watch DH playing with all the kids and being amazing. It broke my heart and I was a wreck by the end of the day. I have cried quite a lot this week but it steadily got better. Got my +Opk today too so that has made me happy. Hopefully the chemical hasn't messed my cycle up too badly.

Hi Scorpio. How are you doing? I hope the time before getting your test results goes quickly. It's really good that you and DH liked the Dr, that's so important.

Hello everyone else.

I'm off for acu tomorrow, it has been a while as the lady was on holiday last week. X

Oh Merri also I know what you mean about temping being stressful. Some people love it, I just can't sleep when I try to do it! So it's not just you Hun x

I take my temps at exactly 6.30am every morning. Its weird this month. Dont know whats going on.

Nicki, hugs! I understand the sadness of seeing everyone around u with kids. Yay for +OPK. Hang in there its our turn soon :)

Merri, sorry AF came. Its great u know when OV is. Isnt it weird how we notice different things after MC? Any new plans for thid cycle?

Yes cd1 today as expected :( not as gutted as I was last month because we didnt get to it enough this month and I kinda already felt out the day after ov!! Nicki sorry to hear you have had a bad week its been one of those times for both of us i thounk, I spent the weekend with my friend who is expecting twins a month after when i should have had baby and had massive cry on sat. everyone was so lovely and protective of her and i just wished it was me the whole weekend. Selfish but I know its normal having read so many other similar stories! The at work the chaplain asked me if i was ok and i broke down blubbing about my period showing up and it really upset me this month- she was really kind and told me that she had lost a baby too and that you need to let yourself grieve even if you dont feel like you deserve to when there are other people who have had a much worse experience than you. she said not to ever let myself doubt that my loss was significant even if other people cant or dont understand. I kind of feel better but still feel like i have a lot more tears to cry.
The plan this moth is to stop temping as i dont sleep well when i do. Im going to do fertility awareness technique thingy instead just cm monitoring, it my birthday around ov time so im hoping that we will deff geet enough action. And just got some herbs to take from acu man no acu as he's on holiday! Sounds easy!!
Hope you both feel better and that you have a lovely weekend.
We are off to watch new batman tonight hope its good!!

Merri, thats a great plan.

Hugs, one of my best friends found out she was pregnant with twins just after my D&C. Her baby shower is going to be on my would of been EDD. I know how u feel :(
Its important to grieve.

Hi Ladies, I've been MIA lately. Have had a lot on my mind and lots of company this summer. I know it is so hard ttc, but I am hopeful for all of you that your time will come. It will. I remember crying to my husband right before I got my BFP that everyone around me was getting pregnant and I should be pregnant by now. And then I was. So...I know it is hard to see that when you want it so bad. I think it boils down to luck and timing...

Scorpio and Merristems--thanks for asking about me. How is acupuncture working for you guys. Do you feel it is making a difference?

I am still going to acupuncture. She mainly does acupuncture for my kidneys and to help with nausea (although that didn't work at all and made me feel worse afterward). Last time she gave me a massage and acu treatment on my back because I was getting tension headaches caused by my back muscles. That one helped, but massage usually does. I don't know about the acupuncture itself. How do you guys feel about it?

Hobb, I'm on a break this cycle to see if there's any difference being off the acupuncture. My temps are crazy so I won't know anything for sure until AF shows.

FYI for anyone who follows Chinese horoscope/feng shui, I did some research after MC and this year is afflicted by the illness star (for most animal signs). My sis in law had a stillborn, and also I just found out that my other sis in law has cervix cancer (PS I really encourage all of you do your PAP Smears regularly). Please stay safe and look after your loved ones.

This month is the 7th lunar month (17 Aug to 15 Sept). Chinese call this the Ghost Month. If you believe, my advice is don't start any new projects i.e. buying a new house. Keep your living space clutter free and bright. Don't go out late at night.

Scorpio and Merri, :hugs: for all those EDDs and friends with babies everywhere. Sounds like we are all going through the same thing. Merri it's lovely that you have someone at work you can talk to about it. How exciting that it's your birthday coming up! Have fun.

Hi Hobbnob, hope the sickness isn't too bad. A massage sounds lovely!

I went to acu on Friday and the lady asked if I wanted to start taking herbs. She didn't want to start me on them at first as I was trying lots of other new things ie vitamins, healthy diet etc but now some time has passed and I've had a chemical she thinks it's a good time to try it. They are in pill form, I ordered them yesterday. Am excited to try them but it's another expense isn't it!

Nicki, the pills really helped me get back on track after D&C. Hope they are a success for you.

I agree with the herbs the really sorted me out, got nice regular cycles now and ovulate day 12/13 so happy with this result :) xx

hey ladies how are you all? Nicki did you get your herbs yet? just finished mine today in time to ovulate.
Scorpio interesting stuff about the chinese zodiac this year mmmm alot to think about, better have a tidy up!
hobs I hope your feeling less sick now how far along are you now? Any word from Madeline? I really hope she is safe and well.

Afm ovulated today bang on cd13 Got very strong opk + and abdo pains lower back etc. we put in a good effort bding this time leading up to today and will try and get a couple more in tomorrow! Didnt tell dh about oving this time, god its tiring all this bding!! Hopeful to catch egg this time, we will be on holiday in france during tww so hopfully I can eat a bit of cheese and wine before i cant do these things for 9months! pma !!
Hope everyone else is getting on ok lots of love and luck xx

Hey Merri. Yes I got my herbs but decided to take them from next cycle. I went to the festival just after they arrived and I know what I'm like, I would've been rubbish at taking them while away so I thought I'd start afresh.

Yay for your strong Opk! And all the BDing. Yes it is damn tiring :) fab that you have a holiday to help make the 2ww go quicker. Fx for you.

Hello everyone else!

I'm 13dpo tomorrow. Have resisted testing so far, think I'm going to make it to 14dpo :)

Merri, congrats on OV. Fingers crossed.

Nicki, wow good on you for not testing yet.

AFM, Only BD'd twice during fertile phase. I was very angry with DH. We have been under too much stress doing odd jobs around the house. House is going on the market for sale next week.
I'm unsure what DPO I am now, about 4 or 5DPO? I have a reallllllly bad cold. Coughing, sneezing, runny nose. Feeling out this month for sure.

Hey Scorpio. Good luck selling the house. It's such a stressful time isn't it. We have been in our flat over 7 years now and I want to move but cant be bothered! We'll have to get around to it one day.

So... I got my :bfp: today. I'm 14dpo. I did a ic last night and got a v faint line, and today I got a strong line on a free. So, 5th time lucky? I am really hoping acu will help, I had acu on ov day and really felt twinges that day. And I had it today too, today i got a needle right in the top of my scalp! Thats a first. the lady wants me to go back next week to help the egg snuggle in well. Fx this time works out ...

Hi Merri - fx for you this cycle x

Hey Scorpio. Good luck selling the house. It's such a stressful time isn't it. We have been in our flat over 7 years now and I want to move but cant be bothered! We'll have to get around to it one day.

So... I got my :bfp: today. I'm 14dpo. I did a ic last night and got a v faint line, and today I got a strong line on a free. So, 5th time lucky? I am really hoping acu will help, I had acu on ov day and really felt twinges that day. And I had it today too, today i got a needle right in the top of my scalp! Thats a first. the lady wants me to go back next week to help the egg snuggle in well. Fx this time works out ...

Hi Merri - fx for you this cycle x

Congrats Nicki!!! I went to acupuncture right after ovulation and while I don't know if it helped with implantation, I like to think it did. I did notice a more stable temperature after ovulation than all my previous cycles so maybe it helped. I still go even now and it helps out with aches and pains and such that you might experience. Like back aches, nausea and stress even. Doctors don't do much for you in the first trimester. You are kind of on your own. Good Luck!!!

Woooooowhooo Nicki thats bloody brilliant I am so happy for you well done fx for a health happy 9 months Keep us updated Enjoy your hold- but no cheese and wine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->