Acupuncture - Herbal Treatment *6 BFPs*

I thought it might have been the exact moment of implantation.

Yipee, DPO 9! Temp is on the rise. Had vivid dreams about pregnancy last night. That was weird.

it could be. excellent btw on the temp rise. I had vivid dreams when i got pregnant this could b it! :)

Madeline xxx

Hey yeah the vivid dreams sound promising! interesting about the implantation cramp. My friend that is pregnant said she felt all crampy and sore about 4 days before her period would have been due so took a test and sore a very faint line confirming pregnancy. I started to think I might be pregnant when i went to cook chicken and corn soup. I took the chicken out the fridge and it smelled off. I vomited a little bit which isnt like me. Then I cooked a meal in the slow cooker and the meat smell made me feel nauseated again. I just felt queasy the whole day and sore firmer breasts. I took a pregnancy test two days later which showed positive.
I hope the 2ww goes quick for Scorpio and Nicki. good luck girls:)
Hello to Merri and sorry for your loss. I hope accupunture is helpful to you.
Pin cushion lol that is a good one. Definately feel like one sometimes. My accupunturist has also asked me to do a warm foot bath in a bucket of water each night to warm my meridians in my feet and warm my uterus etc. It is quite relaxing.

I have def read about implantation pain before ladies so that is probably what you both felt.
Only 3dpo, I this this 2ww might go slowly...

its definitely dragging on Nicki lol today is 4DPO for me. This 2WW is going to go very slowly....still another 4 days realistically before any possible signs....

Madeline xxx

Madeline I'm so glad we are nearly on the same dpo ( and I think I might be 4dpo as I'm not exactly sure when I ovd so am going for 3dpo to be on the safe side). Lovely to have someone to wait with!

Coolio :) i won't be strung out all on my own here :hugs:

I was reading that implantation normally takes 6-10 days but I am wondering if it can happen sooner? R u having any symptoms at all?

Madeline xxx

Hey ladies just checking in, I wouldn't expect any signs until at least 7dpo! How ever when i got my last bfp I got implantation dip and bleed and deff had the sharp pain on the right handside. When I went for my scan during mc I said I thought it was on right hand side and sure enough that's where the sac was.:cry:
FF says I'm 3dpo but I have dotty crossahirs so not conviced, also I think I may have a cold brewing-sore throat felt cold even though temp was up who knows. My last bfp ff couldnt detect a thing!!
Maybe we are all in tww hope so :) xxx

Hey Ive got a sore throat also. I cant seem to shake it.
Im reallly losing hope as my temp is not rising :(
Tried my best not to get my hopes up.
I dont feel pregnant at all.

Aw, mine is not rising either but I am not out yet. Means fertility friend "advance recommended method" was wrong as I should have gotten AF yesterday if I ovulated on cd12 like it said. This is the second time I've had an ambiguous cycle and Fertility Friend has been wrong. It is only right when it is a clear pattern. I'm going with the FAM method from now on as that one seems to be most accurate.

Scorpio, Don't count yourself out. In many ways you can't tell much from temps anyway. just cause it isn't rising doesn't mean you are not pregnant. So many things influence temps.

Thanks Hobb. I will try my best.

It's so cold as it's winter here and I'm fighting so hard to keep warm.
Every day I rug up and eat warm foods, drink warm liquids.
I miss soft drink lol.

Scorpio - Dont count yourself out yet Scorpio, flu can also b an early sign of pregnancy. It is ridiculously cold isn't it. Rug up :hugs:

Hobnob - hi hobnob i am still getting my head around the temping thing w encouragement from Scorpio. I hope you work it out, Scorpio recommended using OPK's as well as temping?

Hi Nicki, hows it going? 5DPO over here, no symptoms as such except some breast tingling and creamy coloured CM, which is potentially encouraging but still more waiting...technically tomoro is the beginning of the implantation time for us presuming we have conceived.

babydust to everyone else, hope you are all doing well :)

Madeline xxx

For you ladies not feeling any symptoms, there is still a chance!!!

So, my temp went way up today and this would be the day for AF so I took an hpt and...BFP! I can't believe it because I have no symptoms. I had a ton of symptoms with my last (miscarriage) pregnancy. So maybe no symptoms is a good thing. I just hope this one sticks!! Worry begins! Ha!

:dust:to my acu peeps!!!

OMG! HOBNOB!! Congratulations! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

this is fantastic news :hugs::hugs: lets hope u are leading the way for a very very pregnant month for the needle gang :flower:

Madeline xxx

Something told me you would be next, Hobb! Yay!!!! :happydance: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!:happydance: H&H 9 months to you!!! :D

Wooowhooooo Hobnob thats fantastic, Happy and healthy 9 months to you love and light xx:flower:

Aw, mine is not rising either but I am not out yet. Means fertility friend "advance recommended method" was wrong as I should have gotten AF yesterday if I ovulated on cd12 like it said. This is the second time I've had an ambiguous cycle and Fertility Friend has been wrong. It is only right when it is a clear pattern. I'm going with the FAM method from now on as that one seems to be most accurate.

Scorpio, Don't count yourself out. In many ways you can't tell much from temps anyway. just cause it isn't rising doesn't mean you are not pregnant. So many things influence temps.

Hi hobs congratulations! Can I ask what the FAM method is please? FF doesnt really get my cycle! nor do i to be honest!!:dohh:

Hi hobs congratulations! Can I ask what the FAM method is please? FF doesnt really get my cycle! nor do i to be honest!!:dohh:

Merri, Thans! Have you read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility? If you haven't, I recommend it. You can get it at the library. FAM stand for Fertility Awareness Method and it basically is about being aware of the symptoms for fertility that your body produces, like cervical position, mucus, and temp rise.

The difference I have found between fertility friend and FAM is the interpretation of the temperature rise. My temps tend to rise two days after a + OPK but fertility friend seems to think it rises the day of the positive OPK. For me, that has proven inaccurate based on past charts and LP length. Fertility friend never seems to pick up on MY trends but just uses other charts to compare.

Anyway, it can get complicated but I recommend that book for sure if you haven't read it yet!!! Or try changing the method in fertility friend and see what you get. If you have a clear temp rise, they may be the same. If it is ambiguous, like mine this cycle, they will be different. Sorry for the long wind!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"