Advent calendars

I haven't even seen any out yet to know which ones to get. Last year we did Paw Patrol and Peppa pig toy ones. The kids loved them.

I made fabric ones with pockets last year so will be reusing them this year.

Just need to come up with what to put in them. I have a few ideas but it will be 50% chocolate at least.

AD-COMPOSITE-Disney-Calendar-V2.jpg

I may have to get a spare mini tree so I can get this.

If anyone is doing a book calendar this year home bargains has books and activity books for 69p

Apparently, advent calendars aren't a 'thing' in the US as I can never find the ones you guys post about here. I think I'm going to do a diy hatchimals one this year and mix in some chocolates on some days.

Apparently, advent calendars aren't a 'thing' in the US as I can never find the ones you guys post about here. I think I'm going to do a diy hatchimals one this year and mix in some chocolates on some days.

There is a hatchimals advent calendar this year. Our toys r us has it in Canada but you can probably find it on amazon or at target.

Last year the kids had Kelloggs cereal advent calendars. I really hope we can get them again this year, they were a massive hit x

Last year the kids had Kelloggs cereal advent calendars. I really hope we can get them again this year, they were a massive hit x

Oh I've never seen these, I'm assuming its a new cereal to try every day?. My little boy would love that, he is cereal mad!.

We have had everything from lego and Playmobil to trolls and schleich. We bought yge smiggle one last year and she loved it. Worth every penny and the first calendar she did not get bored with

Oh I like the sound of that Kelloggs one, I think I saw it somewhere last year but can't remember where! xx

Like with mini boxes of cereal? This could be a good alternative to chocolate. We sometimes have cereal as snacks

Gabriellas auntie bought her the kelloggs one last year and she hated it the hoxes were repetitive and did not open like an advent but it was good value think only 4 pounds

Yes the Kelloggs one has those mini boxes of Kelloggs cereal. Like coco pops, rice crispies, corn flakes, frosties etc. You pick your own each day (would be a bit difficult to do behind boxes!), but I used to set it out each evening.

They were amazing! I got a Christmas cereal bowl for them each (£2odd from Tesco) which they got I'm 1st December.

The advent calendars were from Tesco, £5 each x

My eldest had a book calendar last year, it was beautiful! A different mini book with a beautifully illustrated short story from the bible each day.
It was really lovely, wish they did more like that!
I’m going to get it out again this year ❤️

I don't buy the character ones by kinnerton because, honestly, the chocolate is horrible. I used to buy them but my son never ate it and I always wondered why - until I had one myself! :haha:

I usually get them milkybar or maltesers etc so it's a nice tasting chocolate :haha:

Yeah I hate Kinnerton chocolate, it tastes nothing like chocolate at all :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->