Advent calendars

I’ve done these kind of advent calanders to death now I think. Think I’ll just stick with chocolate this year :haha: It all starts to get a little much for me, I don’t just mean financially, I mean it’s just too much stuff lol! We have the toys every day in the advent calanders, then Nickolaus day on the 6th, then Christmas Eve boxes. Not that I put anything other than pjs and hot chocolate into the box but it all starts to feel a tad ott if that makes sense? I think if it wasn’t for nickolaus day where they get spoiled by that side of the family then it wouldn’t be so bad lol

i’ve caved and decided to get DD the smiggle one. YOLO and all that! :haha:

I am trying to get my hands on an LOL surprise OOTD calendar for DD. For DS I'm thinking the Smiggle one. Will buy DH a Reece's one again and will get myself whatever chocolate one is cheapest. Every year I want one of the beauty ones but I can't bring myself to spend that money on myself when it would buy an extra present for someone.

I am trying to get my hands on an LOL surprise OOTD calendar for DD. For DS I'm thinking the Smiggle one. Will buy DH a Reece's one again and will get myself whatever chocolate one is cheapest. Every year I want one of the beauty ones but I can't bring myself to spend that money on myself when it would buy an extra present for someone.

Smyths had it on pre-order, might be worth keeping an eye on there to see if it comes back on

I'd be so tempted to buy all these calendars, if I hadn't already got dd1s!

I'm still struggling with what to get dd2. I don't really think she'd be bothered with lots of plastic toys. I was thinking maybe play dough, but it mainly seems to be cutters, which we've got 100's of already.

Has anyone seen any sticker type calendars?

I haven't seen any sticker ones but they do sound good.

I have a tab open and keep checking. Thought it doesn't seem to be available for pre order at my local store. Thanks though.

I have a tab open and keep checking. Thought it doesn't seem to be available for pre order at my local store. Thanks though.

set up an alert on stockinformer! :)

set up an alert on stockinformer! :)

Thanks. Just did it for my email and husband's. He is home while I'm at work and I'm home while he is at work. This way one of us should spot it.

Just been in boots today and seen they have a disney beauty calendar but only for 12 days. They also have a Cath Kidston one and Soap and Glory.

I think we've pretty much decided to get a reusable calendar for both kiddies.

I need to find that LOL advent calendar! I don't think its out yet here.

I managed to get one pre-ordered yesterday. From Smyth's. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->