Adventure Time!

larvalstalker

Reaction score
Yes yes we're all adults. I myself am 23 years old but I still love cartoons.

Any other fans of Adventure Time?? I would love to discuss some of the awesome character development in the later seasons! Especially with Simon and Marceline <3

I love it!

We just started watching it on Netflix, so I have only seen the first season. But it's great. It's one of the rare shows I let my daughter watch (she's too young for it, but she likes the colors)

So far my favorite moment was when Finn explained why he always wants to help people (something about falling on his own boom-boom. Gotta love a good poop joke :haha:)

Lol my little one will be watching it for sure. You will love the later seasons, the storylines get amazing.

My fave character is Marceline. Have you been introduced to her yet?

I remember the first time me and OH watched adventure time. We just sat there for a while after like "Whhaat did i just watch?" awesome! :D I think cartoon network and stuff do some pretty good cartoons, and I'm still totally sucked in to them (I'm 24)

I love Cheese from fosters home for imaginary friends :blush:

We watch Adventure time every morning on Cartoon Network, and The Regular Show!!

Im 23 and OH is 31 :haha:

You don't know about these lumps!

Lumpy Space Princess is my hero! :)

Love Adventure Time. I'm 27 and DH is 28.

Oh my glob, my fave is LSP :D I actually bought my sister Adventure Time monopoly for her birthday. We also watch Gravity Falls on Disney too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->