Advice and Help needed!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by bloodbinds, Apr 19, 2009.

1. bloodbinds

I've been waiting two weeks for my letter to arrive from the NHS to tell me when my first Scan date it - Got back from a weekend away today to find a letter from them, but it doesn't have the scan date on the letter anywhere! I called the number on the letter, but a very rude woman told me it is sunday afternoon and no one is avaliable to answer my questions. Is it me, or aren't hospitals open every day?

Anyway, what should i do now? She suggested calling tomorrow but said that it was likely no one would be able to help???

I can see on the letter it has a heading as 'Fetal Screening' then it says 'date' amungust other things, but it's all blank! Is this where my scan date is supposed to be? And if it's not filled in, most likely the clinic should know or be able to find out the date, right?

Sorry for the rant, have just been looking forward to finding out the date for my scan, just to be disappointed, any advice anyone???

2. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

Oh hun - what a disappointment when you would have been so excited opening it! The secretarys who organise the appointments probably are only mon-fri so I would give them a call tomorrow to check what the story is xxx

3. third time

third time Well-Known Member

def give them a call tomorrow hun

Good luck xx

4. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

give them a call after 9 tomorrow morning, good luck and hope you get your date sorted, i have had lots of probs like this with nhs before, but when i have phoned they have been able to sort them xx