Advice anyone ?

Fitzjojo94

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm in cycle 2 of ttc,
This month feels very different... I'm very sure I ovulated on the 2 or the 3rd of October. Which makes me 7 or 8dpo ( knowing this from cm)
So on Saturday I had the most horrendous sharp pain on the right side of my belly button- to the point where I couldn't stand up.
Now for the last 3 days I have been flu like - sore throat, headaches , lower back ache , high temps , loss of appetite.
Today I went into work at 10 o'clock , by 22 past I had been sent home from work as every time I spoke I was nearly sick. As I work in a call centre it's not the best of ideas lol.

Anyone else get this before there BFP? Xx

The pain is up near your belly button? Does it get worse or better if you push on the site? If the pain gets better when you push on it, and then comes back when you let go, that can be appendicitis, and you should go to the dr's asap! Not trying to scare you, but if it were implantation pain it would likely be much lower, in your uterus.

It went away about 10 mins after , it sort of stretched down from my belly button to my uterus. But have had nothing since cxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->