advice on lh surges, ovulation and the tww....

its worried me slightly that iv heard stories before.
i dipped an IC into my fizzy drink and it gave a faint positive :/ made me disappointed now! x

:wacko:eh???? you did? or you heard that??? wtf??? xx:hugs:

heard it before so i tried it, and there it is a faint pink line :')

fizzy blackcurrant lol! others have tried it with coke! :') xx

fizzy blackcurrant lol! others have tried it with coke! :') xx

no way, well what the hell is in that? i dont get that at all.... must be somethin to do with sugar, have you tried it in cordial or non fizzy juice? well mad? xxx:hugs:

im gonna try it in a few things aha

just done another this ones stark white :( i dont know whats going on with me! xx

im gonna try it in a few things aha

just done another this ones stark white :( i dont know whats going on with me! xx

:shrug:well, bloody hell, it sounds like those cheapies.... try it on non fizzy pop hahahaah xxxx:hugs:

i know its not sugar as its sugar free :')
might try it on squash or pure tap water x

Everything sounds so promising ladies! 9dpo today same story as the past few days except something different tonight, at 7:30 i went to the loo as i wiped i was checking my cm. There was pink and red/brown cm on the tp O_O, i'm so scared that it's an early af because that means my luteal phase is only 9 days long now:cry:. I've popped on a pad to monitor my cm, praying that af doesn't get me tomorrow morning :(, will keep you updated <3 good luck with your 2ww ladies:hugs:

Everything sounds so promising ladies! 9dpo today same story as the past few days except something different tonight, at 7:30 i went to the loo as i wiped i was checking my cm. There was pink and red/brown cm on the tp O_O, i'm so scared that it's an early af because that means my luteal phase is only 9 days long now:cry:. I've popped on a pad to monitor my cm, praying that af doesn't get me tomorrow morning :(, will keep you updated <3 good luck with your 2ww ladies:hugs:

whens af due hun?? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Af is due on the 12th, i haven't had anymore since then :/ and now i feel really nauseous! i really hope it's not af and that this cycle is a wonky one.

Af is due on the 12th, i haven't had anymore since then :/ and now i feel really nauseous! i really hope it's not af and that this cycle is a wonky one.

:winkwink: yeah, are you regular hun? sounds good so far, that could have been implantation :shrug: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Lately i have been ^.^, which is a nice change :haha: last cycle i o'd on cycle day 13 as well. This month was the same too! consistency is nice =), i'm going to test on wednesday i think, and if that fails i'll test again on friday or saturday. A bfp would be the best mother's day present for me! i'd love to get dd a big sister shirt to wear out on mother's day to surprise my grandparents:haha: :hugs: fingers crossed!

Lately i have been ^.^, which is a nice change :haha: last cycle i o'd on cycle day 13 as well. This month was the same too! consistency is nice =), i'm going to test on wednesday i think, and if that fails i'll test again on friday or saturday. A bfp would be the best mother's day present for me! i'd love to get dd a big sister shirt to wear out on mother's day to surprise my grandparents:haha: :hugs: fingers crossed!

:hugs:oh how nice would that be :happydance: i so hope its gonna be our months :happydance: baby dust everywhere xxxxx:hugs:

Af didn't get me! tested this morning, bfn. I still think it's a little too early to test atm, apparently i should wait 5 days from the IB or wait until after af was due :shrug:

Af didn't get me! tested this morning, bfn. I still think it's a little too early to test atm, apparently i should wait 5 days from the IB or wait until after af was due :shrug:

:happydance::happydance::bfp::test: comming your way :happydance: when was af due hun? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

yay mocha girl looking hopeful!
Im 10 days late for af today, still BFN. CD43 -_-
LOnGEST CYCLE IV EVER HAD! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back