Advice on sleeping bags.

lmel16

Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to move my 7 week old from being swaddled into a sleeping bag but wondered what to dress her in.
Usually at night she is in a baby grow and wrapped in a thin blanket. What should I dress her in if I have a 2.5 tog sleeping bag?

Thanx mel

depends on the temp of your room, but for 2.5 in room between 16-20 degrees a long sleeve vest and baby grow. They so no extra blankets and I stick with that but many add a blanket (I worry about over heating).

We put our little one to bed in a vest and a sleepsuit, with her 2.5 tog sleeping bag xx

vest and babygrow in a 2.5 tog. Temps from 18 to 20 degrees x

what temp does your baby sleep in? olly likes to be warm at night, so we put him in a vest and sleep suit in 2.5 tog bag, and then he has one cellular blanket. his room is around 18 degrees
x

If you buy a Grobag sleeping bad - they come with a room thermometer and a guide to what to dress baby in according to room temp. It really helped me out in terms of what to dress her in as I was a bit unsure too!

depending on how cold it is usuall a vest and sleepsuit or a long sleeved vest and sleepsuits if its a bit colder, if its really cold then short sleev vest and fleece sleepsuit, i dont put blankets on top x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->