advice please!tmi warning

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hi girls i had mmc 16th feb, i bled for 10 days after. got a very very light AF 4 weeks later and then 4 weeks after that a very heavy one (5th of april, lasted a week)so that was 10 days ago and i woke up this morning to some spotting but tbh it was more like mucus mixed with a pinkish orange blood sorry tmi!!! just wondering what the hell this is now if anyone has experienced this.:shrug:
i have had sex with OH but only twice since last period. any info wud be great ladies thanks xxxx:hugs:

Sorry for your loss :hugs: I lost at about the same time as you.

I'm no expert, but from what I understand it is not uncommon to experience some mid cycle spotting after an mc. Your hormones can take a while to settle back down again and sometimes this can mean that you spot between periods.

It is also possible that you are retaining some 'products'. That sounds worse than it is and is also relatively common. I have something in there which is showing on the ultrasound and they said that was why I continued to spot all the way up to my first af and a week after. I'm now on CD1 again and I know it's still there.

I think if you are really concerned you should go to your doctor and get it checked out. It may be worth having a scan to check that all is clear or it may just be hormonal.

Sorry to not be more help. :wacko:

Good luck :hugs:

Sorry for your loss :hugs: I lost at about the same time as you.

I'm no expert, but from what I understand it is not uncommon to experience some mid cycle spotting after an mc. Your hormones can take a while to settle back down again and sometimes this can mean that you spot between periods.

It is also possible that you are retaining some 'products'. That sounds worse than it is and is also relatively common. I have something in there which is showing on the ultrasound and they said that was why I continued to spot all the way up to my first af and a week after. I'm now on CD1 again and I know it's still there.

I think if you are really concerned you should go to your doctor and get it checked out. It may be worth having a scan to check that all is clear or it may just be hormonal.

Sorry to not be more help. :wacko:

Good luck :hugs:

thanks alot hun and so sorry for your loss also... i had a scan which showed everything had come out after mc so its def not retained products. its only a teeny bit and its stopped now so i might put it down to mid cycle spotting as you said. if it comes back ill get it checked. thanks so much for the advice xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->