Advice (to start TTC for #3 or not)

Missy08

Reaction score
Hello everyone! A little background, DH & I have 2 daughters (7 and almost 3). Up until our 2nd baby was born, we always kind of assumed we'd stop at 2 kids then after our 2nd was born, I started feeling like maybe I'd want to try again for #3. DH isn't necessarily for or against either way. Also with my first 2, I was working outside the home. Within the last year I opened a daycare in our home so it would be so exciting to be able to stay home with this little one.

Anyway, those of you who have decided to stop after 1 or 2, did you feel complete and feel like you "knew" you were done? Or what were your reasons for stopping there?

Anyone with 3 or more, how did you decide to have more? The decisions for 1 and 2 were easy, I'm not sure why this one is soooo difficult. I've been debating for about 2 years and I'm 30 now, so I need to make up my mind hahaha.

Hi there, I'm 30, he's 31.

I'm currently ttc #3...I knew before I had any children that I wanted lots...haha.

DH is from a family of 2 children and only one cousin on his mum's side so he wants to have a bigger family [holidays and birthdays are so quiet on his side]. He doesn't love the baby stage so he's trying to convince me that 3 is all we need. [I want 4]... We'll see who wins.

All the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->