advise wanted

kelz86

mum of 1 and 1 on way
Reaction score
so im cd 33 if im going by my last cycle im due af Saturday but this cycle jus feels different to the last one all this week bbs been killing lots of blue veins apprear mood swings one min im really stressed out next i feel like crying (i neva get mood swings in run up so af ) tmi but ive had loads of creamy cm its normaly jus wet the week before af gong by last cycle this only 2nd cycle been off pill since dec ive had cramps but not like the normal ones ive been poas since saturday swear i sow the faintest of lines sunday but nothing since ive decided now not to poas till sunday if af hasnt shown my question is am i out is my body just playing a mean trick on me or is there a tiny bit of hope ?

I am recently off bcp as well! I keep having unusual symptoms as well, but I don't know if it could be pregnancy symptoms? Or my body is still trying to figure out my cycle from being on bcp for 10+ years. I am feel so extremely bloated, but I am only 4DPO/CD22. I was spotting yesterday, which I am still very confused about. My nipples are very tender. So tender that I had to hold them in the shower so the water didn't hit them. I have also been feeling cramping a lot lately. This is such a confusing process.

Ever since TTC my body has created a new symptom every month to make me think I'm pregnant set for this month I have no symptoms for anything

I'm not saying that your not but I'm just saying our body ike to play tricks on us and not every month is the same

but good luck, fx for you

I agree, the more I keep reading and focusing on symptoms, the more I have them. I swear, I can convince myself of any symptom.

did you come off your pill before start of dec or end? it could just be your body sorting itself out. mine usually took about 2 to 3 months to right itself. good luck hun i hope its bfp =)

ive tried so hard this month not to symptom spot oh and the headaches this last week and a half have been mad im not very optimistic as i no it could just be my body still settling down frm coming off pill

i stopped dec 1st so no pill for two months now was kinda hoping it mite of settled by now heres hoping

I got off BPC right before AF on Dec. 9. It then took 34 days for AF to reappear on January 15. Got a positive OPK on CD 18, Feb. 1. On 3dpo, had confusing spotting. I'm thinking of testing on Valentine's Day. I think it'd be a nice surprise (positive thinking).

i had spotting on and off for a few days 6days off the pill then a proper af cd34 thats why im thinkin im due af goin not been doing ovulation tests as they stressed me out loads last time when ttc dd im goin by an app and ewcm i had ewcm from the 15 and it increased every day then stopped being as much on the 19 and on the 20th it was gone was just wet till the 26 now loads of creamy cm tmi soz , i really dont no wot dpo i am which doesnt help

the app im using to log everything says i od on the 18th

I got off BPC right before AF on Dec. 9. It then took 34 days for AF to reappear on January 15. Got a positive OPK on CD 18, Feb. 1. On 3dpo, had confusing spotting. I'm thinking of testing on Valentine's Day. I think it'd be a nice surprise (positive thinking).

fingers crossed for u would be a great suprise

well cd 35 now got a bfn yesterday goin by last cycle im due on today so far no signs not goin to retest till monday if i can help it not very hopeful jus think now its goin to be a long cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->