AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

Jo, sorry to see the MS or should I say NS is bad, one of the girls in my team had to take a week off and get tablets from the Dr hers was soo bad!

Samzi, how long have you been tracking your cycles hun, are you always regular?

Kath, dont worry about the CBFM you might go straight in at a peak, it can take a few cycles to really split out your highs and peaks, but hopefully it wont have time to do as you will have you Nov bump soon! Im excited about the reflexology its a 2hr session with consultation to discuss the benefits for me and my PCOS.

i thought af was here this morning cos i went to the loo and there was brown blood when i wiped. sorry for tmi. well i went again half hour ago and its stopped. im getting dejavu x

OPKs still negative. I think that's probably right though as I'm only CD9. Just being impatient!

Looking at your charts hun, you seem to ov at really different times. What opks are you using?:hug:

well red blood has started a little so i guess thats it :(

OPKs still negative. I think that's probably right though as I'm only CD9. Just being impatient!

Looking at your charts hun, you seem to ov at really different times. What opks are you using?:hug:

Just internet cheapies - perhaps that's the problem!

You're right, my ov dates are all over the place - for the last couple of cycles it hasn't been clear. Was hoping the OPKs would help with that!

Just internet cheapies - perhaps that's the problem!

You're right, my ov dates are all over the place - for the last couple of cycles it hasn't been clear. Was hoping the OPKs would help with that!

If you've got enough, I'd keep trying them 2 or 3 times a day. Seems like afternoon gets the best results. Does cm give you any clues?

i doubt it, im about 18dpo and cd35.

No it didnt tickle at all. she said it can help stimulate ovulation and relaxing will also help with that as well. If i need it next month she has suggested maybe day 3/4 and then day 10/11. lets hope it gets me that :bfp:

shes still not here properly and its pissing me off.

just arrive already if you are you old hag, not half heartdly attempt PLEASE!

x

shes still not here properly and its pissing me off.

just arrive already if you are you old hag, not half heartdly attempt PLEASE!

x

Oh hun...:hug:

It might not be :witch:. Have you tested again?

no, not today. im planning to on sun :)

OOOMMMGGGG!!! Has anyone seen on the news the 13yr old boy and 15yr old girl just had baby?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?????!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->