AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

yay your ticker is working! well i did an opk just now and its a definite negative so im going to count myself as 1dpo

Yay :happydance:

That sounds more likely hun only 13-15 days till we know!!! let the SS begin!

Well 1st cycle i had every symptom under the sun lol well at least i thought i did then last cycle nothing at all. Now ive got you two to spot with im gonna be terrible!

yeah, im the kind of person who likes something to think positively about, so id rather give into SS and feel positive for 2 weeks and then be a bit down if AF turns up than think negatively for 2 weeks so i dont get my hopes up. There is nothing wrong with that, its just not me!

Can i ask a silly question, have you ever that having a hot bath in the 2ww is bad?

i have seen it on here in posts that you shouldnt but seeing as my shower is broke at the moment i have got no choice lol i wonder though does it just apply to super hot baths?? like the ones where you come out looking like you been in the sun for a day lol

Hey, nice ticker!!

I think if your bath is so hot it raises your temp and you come out sweaty then it could be a bit dodgy.

Sorry to let you down ladies but I am RUBBISH at SS!!! Only tried it one month and decided I could actually make any part of my body feel something if I concentrated hard enough!!!:rofl:

When do you 2 think AF should be due ?(but OBVIOUSLY wont cos we're gonna have a triplet of :bfp:'s this month) :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I'm thinking 1st ish

Ooooohhhh I'm first with the SS!!! Just taken make up off and found a dirty great spot!!! Does that count??
:rofl:

Ive had a shower just in case!!

Triplet of BFP's sounds good, Im thinking 5th for me as i usually have 16 day LP although thats actually crap as I have never ovulated before so who knows, will work to the 5th i think.

Either of you stll getting cramps?

Triplet of BFP's sounds good, Im thinking 5th for me as i usually have 16 day LP although thats actually crap as I have never ovulated before so who knows, will work to the 5th i think.

Yeh a bit, maybe not cramps but ache. A bit TMI here but do you ever get achy pain during :sex: before :witch:? Like it feels a bit swollen? Got that last night, felt like dh was a bit too big (sorry!) in his dreams!!!!:rofl:

hi all

im due 9th feb. Im on the not testing till v-day thread but thought id join in here too if its ok x

hi all

im due 9th feb. Im on the not testing till v-day thread but thought id join in here too if its ok x

Hi and welcome to the mad house of 2ww!! :hug:

Of course Samzi, welcome to the thread. Im so sorry to see you had MC. My Best Friend had a MC in early Nov at 11 weeks and she is currently 9 weeks pregnant so I hope you have the same luck.

Are you charting at all for Ov?

Not charting no, but im due to OV either tomorrow or sunday depending if my cycle is a 28 day or 31 day one x

Im thinking its a 31 day one so that means Sunday, which is good cos im seeing OH tomorrow til tues :D

Yeh a bit, maybe not cramps but ache. A bit TMI here but do you ever get achy pain during :sex: before :witch:? Like it feels a bit swollen? Got that last night, felt like dh was a bit too big (sorry!) in his dreams!!!!:rofl:

Not necessarily during :sex: but i do get an odd feeling like I have been stretched before :witch:

Ive got this book which shows if the egg has fertilized what happens day by day up to conception, will have to have a look and update us each day as im sure we all caught the eggy :happydance:

Not charting no, but im due to OV either tomorrow or sunday depending if my cycle is a 28 day or 31 day one x

Im thinking its a 31 day one so that means Sunday, which is good cos im seeing OH tomorrow til tues :D

A tiring few days for you and oh coming up then??!!
FX

Ooooohhhh I'm first with the SS!!! Just taken make up off and found a dirty great spot!!! Does that count??
:rofl:

ohh ohh I have spots :rofl:

me too!

im not cramping but it aches a bit now

based on the last two cycles i think im going to TRY and wait till 5th feb to test, i know full well i wont though lol ive got 12 frer to use too, unfortunately another girlie on here was told to stop ttc and she was selling her tests for the postage only! so i had a few!!!

just wondering if ov has moved forward will af move forward?

hi samzi and welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->