AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

ff has now moved my ov date!

I reckon it might still be a day out if you look at opk pos. I thought you only got pos up to ov not after???

12FRER?????? POAS tastic!!

Hmmmm I think ache is a better word than cramp. No idea if that's good??

Get burrowing eggs!!!!

well tmi here but today i got pinky coloured cm when i wiped earlier, what the hell is that about!

Do you mind me asking how long you have all been trying?

This is month 5 for us. Was on bcp for 16yrs...!! came off in August and have had really regular AF since but no joy on :bfp: front. My worry is I'm 34 and I've never been pg, no scares, m/c, nothing so have no idea of fertility. Nor DH.

you??

Well they say to try for 6 months dont they if you are over 30 then go see your Dr, not that will be anything wrong but just to get some tests in case?

This is our 18th month trying:hissy:, and found out in October I have PCOS so have probably never ovulated in those 18 months! This is my first full month on Metformin and Clomid which im hoping has made me Ov.

well tmi here but today i got pinky coloured cm when i wiped earlier, what the hell is that about!

ohh could be implantation???

i thought that was later on dpo? more tmi lol but i checked the positioning up there for ff data and there was more pink stuff, but its not actually coming out if you get me :rofl:

this is only my 3rd cycle - had a few previous pregnancies but ive really wanted a baby since hollie just not been in the position to have one till now really.

I think implantation is usualy bewteen 4-8dpo? Not really sure?

According to my book:

2 dpo The fertilized egg makes its way down the fallopian tubes
3-4dpo the egg looks like a blackberry (multipling cells)
5 dpo - The egg navigates the narrow part of the tube just before reaching the uterus
6-7 dpo The embryo leaves its shell and tries to adhere to the wall of the uterus, if successful this is conception.

Am loving this book, which one is it??

Really sorry to hear about your problems girlies. :hugs: I guess I've had an easy ride of it. I'm just so bloody impatient!

SS update - another spot!!

Thanks hun, i think however long you have been trying you want it to happen now, im sure im no more impatient than you!

The book is Zita Wests guide to getting pregnant, its quite good a lot about what foods helps and what vitamins to take.

What a cool book! Ive set my alarm for 7.30 tomorrow to make sure i do my temp, i tend to forget the weekends but i think its important to check this weekend!

I think we've all done all we can but I guess there's no harm in keeping up the :sex: just incase!!

bring on the :dust:

i bloody hope so. i hate waiting, im so impatient!

maybe a couple more just to make sure lol and for fun of course

Think we will keep up the :sex: otherwise you just sit around twiddling your thumbs waiting for 2ww to end!!! I always find this time of cycle, you feel like there is nothing else you can do but wait!

Was thinking how ignornat I've been about the whole ttc thing. I've spent my adult life worrying about getting pg, thinking the odd antibiotics or sickness would mean i'd fall and being really relieved when :witch: arrived each month. Now i realise just how bloody difficult it actually is to get pg!!!

TMI but do you think constipation counts for SS??!!

:hugs:

Hey jo, good looking temp today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"