af arrived :(

rayxxx123

Reaction score
ohhh im so sad :( cd 51 an just got af i was so sure i was pregnant this month with my sore breasts which ive never had unless preg my body must be screwed after my mmc in feb . it was my 2nd one and took me a year to concieve after the first i also had pid for 3 months in november which has screwed my body even more i think . im getting to that point where i dont think i can take anymore but i dont wanna give up. i am on medication for anxiety and depression from my mcs so obv thats not helping my mood. i just hate seeing the blood its such a reminder of mc. sorry for ranting im just so down i know there must be people feeling the same xxx

Hugssss, i know its hard, we r all here for eachother though

It is...my af is set to come tomorrow...hope she stays away

:hugs: Stay strong..at least you know you can actually get pregnant. Almost 8 years I can't even tell anyone how it feels to even be pregnant. It's tough seeing AF arrive...I would cry every month but now I try to stay as positive as possible. We can do this hunnybun! It's also CD 1 for me if u would like to be buddies!! We will get our :bfp: *~Positive Vibes ~*

hey sorry for such a late reply internet crashed for a few days :/ yes we can be cycle buddies :) does that meen symptom spotting together etc an obsessin lol. thank you hun i guess so but cant seem to keep em. im sooo sorry youve had 8 years of trying tho bless u i thought 2 an half years was long. have you had any tests yet? what day do you ov on? i have no clue anymore. xxxx

sorry sum negative in that message really! ur right lets be positive i like it :) xxx

I'm so sorry hun,

If you ever need to talk I'm free. I have had a few bouts of PID, have anxiety & depression & have had 3 mc's.

xx

I have no clue when I ovulate..I have had an HSG, I had Lap and Hysterscopy and D&C done last month so hopfully that helps. My doc had to remove alot of adhesions out of my pelvic and tummy area. I had a polyp in my uterus that he removed so everything looks good now so hopefully it helped. He did state that I would probraly have a tube pregancacy if I was to get pregnant due my "history" but I refuse to believe that! I am going to have a healthy baby one day I trust God

I'm so sorry hun,

If you ever need to talk I'm free. I have had a few bouts of PID, have anxiety & depression & have had 3 mc's.

xx

You were able to get preggo after your PID? I had PID a few years ago an I have never been preggo

sorry to hear that sure u will get preg. i had it for 3 months kept havin antbiotics and it kept comin bk hadnt had periods for nearly a year due to chlamydia that caused it but as soon as i got my first period last december i fell preg that was a couple weeks after id treated last flare up of pid tho an i had mmc at 7 weeks which im convinced has sumfin to do wiv it cos i was in so much pain. the pregnancy was the only fing that stoped it comin back so far. ididnt have a tube pregnancy so dont see why they said that to you, we have a higher risk of ectopic though x

maybe they could do a 21 day blood test on u to see if ur ovin?

I had PID before as well...and because of that he said I would most likely get preggo in my tubes..which is an etopic pregnancy. He said PID causes alot of scar tissue in your tubes making it hard for the egg to travel to the uterus. so it implants in the tube. I had an HSG done an everything looked ok. my tubes were clear..I think Im not tracking correctly. I told my self I was just going to relax an take a break from actually trying an just let mother nature handle it. Its so stressful. I have very regular periods tho. Do you? Did they tell you that ur miscarriages were because of etopic?

yea sorry i meant ectopic aswell if ur tubes are clear thats a good sign. i dont think he should of told u ul most likely have an ectopic cos thats not true were jus at a slightly higher risk than normal women, my consultant said i have a 75% chance of having a healthy baby and my gp said theres no reason u cant have a sucessful preg its just sometimes its more difficult to fall preg due to scar tissue , but uve had that removed so sure ur in with a good chance. im only on my second period since my misscarriage so will have to see if they regulate x and no they werent ectopic they were missed misscarriages

thats probably a good idea to take a break it is very stressful

yea sorry i meant ectopic aswell if ur tubes are clear thats a good sign. i dont think he should of told u ul most likely have an ectopic cos thats not true were jus at a slightly higher risk than normal women, my consultant said i have a 75% chance of having a healthy baby and my gp said theres no reason u cant have a sucessful preg its just sometimes its more difficult to fall preg due to scar tissue , but uve had that removed so sure ur in with a good chance. im only on my second period since my misscarriage so will have to see if they regulate x and no they werent ectopic they were missed misscarriages

He has been upsetting me my past few appts cause he keeps giving me missed information. At my post op visit he stated that I would never be able to get pregnant on my own...I would have to do IVF...I cried like a baby then when I had my HSG he said my tubes were fine an he was embarrassed for telling me that. He was shocked on how good they looked. Then at my f/u he said i would most likely have a tubal pregnancy so thats when I was like just like ok I need a break! No more negativity....:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->