AF Due 1/30-2/1

I tested today (way too early I know) but I plan to test next Saturday or Sunday since af is due 2/1

Lots of ovary type achiness/twinges here. Trying to stay hopeful and away from the tests, LOL!! 5dpo today according to my BBT. I'm so tempted to start testing with cheapies on 8 dpo (Tuesday).

Looks like we are same dpo. I have such bad period pains I'm sure I'm coming on maybe it is implantation ??

MissCassie, hi! I remember you from the Clomid club in 2014. We have both been at this too long, can't wait to read about your results! Fx!!!

Yes i remember you form the clomid club thread :flower: its been a very very long journey for the both of us. Fx you get your bfp this cycle

So sorry that clomid didnt help you get pregnant. But i think having endo surgery will be good for you. I had it at the beginning of 2014 and it helped with the pain i was having.

Due between 31st and the 2nd not sure when. Temps are quiet high

I tested today at 3dp5dt and was bfn whixh was to be expected as its still way too early

7dpo. Boobs starting to hurt. No other symptoms. I think I'm out this month:cry:

Still serous period like pains but no AF as yet... 2 days now these pains

Hope all of you with cramping are just experiencing implantation ;).

MissCassie - endo AND pcos? You poor dear! Yep you were testing really early, keeping everything crossed that you will have good news in a few more days. X

5dpo and I am extremely fatigued today. I hope it passes before tomorrow, urgh Monday!!

5dpo my nipples are sore and boobs tingly. I'm very bloated and had slight heartburn. Due 3rd so we will see.
I hate the 2ww I can't stop looking for symptoms :/
How's everyone getting on?

I had my second night of heartburn, and stomach irritation, then today I've pretty much laid in the bed crying for the past couple of hours. Just very emotional. I sometime get emotional right before my cycle so I can't nail that as a symptom, but these heart burns are very rare and have only occurred during pregnancy

5dpo my nipples are sore and boobs tingly. I'm very bloated and had slight heartburn. Due 3rd so we will see.
I hate the 2ww I can't stop looking for symptoms :/
How's everyone getting on?

I'm the same way except I'm 6dpo

Got lower crampy pains. But might be because of all the chocolate lol.

I also just have sore, tingling nips 5dpo, boobs themselves not sore.... hope it means progesterone levels are good enough.

Lots of ovary type achiness/twinges here. Trying to stay hopeful and away from the tests, LOL!! 5dpo today according to my BBT. I'm so tempted to start testing with cheapies on 8 dpo (Tuesday).

Looks like we are same dpo. I have such bad period pains I'm sure I'm coming on maybe it is implantation ??

That is what I'm hoping! Fx!!

Last night I had to take a nap because I was just suddenly so tired. But that could be from alot of things. Probably just driving myself crazy.:blush:

I woke up feeling very nauseouse this morning and have been battling it for the last couple hours.. im hoping its a good sign

Does anyone else have hard nipples? Mine are hard even when I'm warm, and I haven't had that before. I'm 7 or 8 dpo. All of my other symptoms are pretty normal for me.

Does anyone else have hard nipples? Mine are hard even when I'm warm, and I haven't had that before. I'm 7 or 8 dpo. All of my other symptoms are pretty normal for me.

I have. I thought it was odd but didn't think too much of it. I keep praying I'm pregnant this cycle but it's my first off bc so I'm not sure.

I have. I thought it was odd but didn't think too much of it. I keep praying I'm pregnant this cycle but it's my first off bc so I'm not sure.

My sister got preg her first month off bc. She works with OB offices, and she told me her doctors tend to say that your fertility is boosted right after coming off the pill. So you may be! Hoping it's your month!!

My sister got preg her first month off bc. She works with OB offices, and she told me her doctors tend to say that your fertility is boosted right after coming off the pill. So you may be! Hoping it's your month!!

My OPK were all negative but who knows maybe it's a faulty batch. I didn't have trouble my other two times.

I may not be out. I'm starting to notice veins on my bbs and that's the one think my husband noticed last pregnancy. And it may just be my mind butt swear my nipples are darkening. And as i type I'm having wierdo twinges in my lower abdomen. I hope it happens for us. I'm trying so hard to not get my hopes up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->