AF Due 1/30-2/1

Hi ladies. I would like to join if I could! I ovulated on January 19th and my period is due the 1st.
I had creamy ewcm today at 5 dpo, anyone else?

Is anyone else experiencing lower right dull abdominal pains. Not sure if this is just gas or am I feeling some things happening down there. Help me please. Today is dpo9 for me

I often have a dull ache in the tww on the ovary where I ovulated from. Feeling it again @ my right side, where a big corpus luteum is (saw it on ultrasound Thursday 21st!). I guess because the CL is a large structure it can cause pressure pain. One of my other thread friends also experiences CL pain. Maybe that's what it is? x

I have the same sort of pain in my left side. Hoping it is a good sign! I keep wanting to test, but I know it's too early. Here's to the weekend coming quick!

Congrats, Miss Cassie! Definitely a line there!

Me, I'm on 7dpo. Still feeling twinges and pinching/pulling in the belly. TMI WARNING.............had a glob of snot like CM this morning which is extremely odd for me....and feeling a bit nauseous and off. Hoping this is a good sign. I've got a bunch of cheapies that I've used 2 of (BFN so far) just to satisfy that itch to test but just read up how the ones with the green handles are really dodgy so now I'm mad at myself for buying these. Oh well, I guess I'll just use them up since they have bad reviews. I was being cheap when I bought them. I have two of the new FRER that I'm saving for if I happen to see a positive on a cheapie or later on in the week. I don't want to use those up since much more expensive unless i have a reason...especially so early while it's most likely to test negative anyway.​

By the way all that little dull aggravating right lower abdomen pain is still there. Still not sure what's going on. But the main thing that has me thinking positive is the fact that I had those terrible heartburns two days in a row

Hi ladies. I would like to join if I could! I ovulated on January 19th and my period is due the 1st.
I had creamy ewcm today at 5 dpo, anyone else?

Please fee free to join us. Fill us in on any symptoms you may have or concerns... Welcome

Hi ladies!

I know I'm a little late to this thread but I thought I would join in seeing as AF is due around 1/31. This is sort of my 2nd cycle TTC. Last month I wasn't very accurate with recording data so I think we miscalculated my fertile days. This month I ovulated on the 17th (according to OPK and temps) so I'm 8 dpo.

Signs
4dpo: weird pulling sensation behind pubic bone area
5-7 dpo: Heaviness feeling like before AF arrives.
6 dpo: Compete exhausion
8 dpo: Fatigue, very mild nausea, tingling nippes, extra saliva, stuffy nose, headache. I know it's too early but I tested this afternoon and it was a BFN :(

I think I'm just coming down with a cold but I'm trying to stay positive because with my last pregnancy I experienced a very stuffy nose and lots of saliva. I also experienced implantation bleeding with a very distinct pinching sensation. I have yet to experience that with this cycle.

My fingers & toes are crossed for you all :flower:

:shrug:Help ladies I'm panicking. Im having aches that feel like my period. It's not a cramp even, it's just an ache. My period is still a week out. I smelling things that are in the other room. (Or so I think). I've had little pokes of pain on my left side all day and last night. Could I be implanting?? Or does it sound like af?? :shrug:

:shrug:Help ladies I'm panicking. Im having aches that feel like my period. It's not a cramp even, it's just an ache. My period is still a week out. I smelling things that are in the other room. (Or so I think). I've had little pokes of pain on my left side all day and last night. Could I be implanting?? Or does it sound like af?? :shrug:

Same as me had it for 4 days now period not due until 31st xx

Hi ladies!

I know I'm a little late to this thread but I thought I would join in seeing as AF is due around 1/31. This is sort of my 2nd cycle TTC. Last month I wasn't very accurate with recording data so I think we miscalculated my fertile days. This month I ovulated on the 17th (according to OPK and temps) so I'm 8 dpo.

Signs
4dpo: weird pulling sensation behind pubic bone area
5-7 dpo: Heaviness feeling like before AF arrives.
6 dpo: Compete exhausion
8 dpo: Fatigue, very mild nausea, tingling nippes, extra saliva, stuffy nose, headache. I know it's too early but I tested this afternoon and it was a BFN :(

I think I'm just coming down with a cold but I'm trying to stay positive because with my last pregnancy I experienced a very stuffy nose and lots of saliva. I also experienced implantation bleeding with a very distinct pinching sensation. I have yet to experience that with this cycle.

My fingers & toes are crossed for you all :flower:

Welcome to the group. Don't get discouraged, you are very early on. Hoping for a BFP soon

It could definitely be implantation.. Lets hope for the best

Congratulations miss Cassie.

I've been to the shops and stocked up on tests. Just hope this week flys by

Thank you ladies :) im very excited but its still early days so trying to not get my hopes uo too much.

So this happened happened this morning at 5dp5dt with fmu

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/905/wvBt8F.jpg

OMW congratulations!!! So clearly visible, STICK, STICK, STIIIIICCCCKKKKK!!!! :baby:

Please keep us updated. You give me hope for my (possible) IVF in August!

Thank you :) im they are very very sticky beans!!

Hopefully you dont need to do ivf and this is your cycle!

But if its not id definitely look into ivf in august, especially since youve been trying so hard for such a long time. And your having endo surgery which will help your chances too!

MisCassie - Thanks hun! I wanted to do it earlier (June/July) but my dr refused. He said doing IVF in winter has slightly lower success rates so he will not risk it (gotta love him!) so August or later.

I'm going to be checking for updates and more pics!!!

AFM - all progesterone/fluctuating hormone effects are basically gone. I'm SO happy I don't have that deep itch/ache in my bbs anymore! 7dpo and feel fine, lots of energy, only slightly sensitive nipples, nothing else. I have very little hope for a bfp but I'm glad that this is a nice normal cycle so far.

FX for the next lady to test + :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"