AF Due 1/30-2/1

Still few cramps ... No AF. Negative test though.

I am trying to be good and wait to test Thursday or Friday. Tested Saturday but I knew darn well it was going to be bfn but I couldn't resist

I am trying to be good and wait to test Thursday or Friday. Tested Saturday but I knew darn well it was going to be bfn but I couldn't resist

Me too waiting to test on Thursday or Friday, i am in my 13dpo.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for all in TWW.

I am fairly certain that i have a super super squinter! Its a frer and when you put it up to the light there is an indent. Hopefully i get my bfp tomorrow which ill be 5dp5dt

MissCassie please post your test pic!! ♡

As for the nipple symptoms - I also have red, prominent swollen nipples and the most irritating itch/ache inside them! Like the feeling when you want to cough, but inside my boobs. I have never had that before and am hating it!!

Will be interesting to see how many of us with prominent/achy nipples and tingling boobs get a bfp. Even though I know 6dpo is too early to symptom spot lol

Terrible gas this morning and I dont feel like getting out of this bed. Woke up with a nasty taste in my mouth after getting up in the middle of the night to brush my teeth. Grrrr. Baby dust to all. This is the week we should all know. Praying for BFP for all

🙋🏾. Af is supposed to show the 31st of this month or the 1st of February. Already went thru 3 new choice pt and im just 7-10 dpo :(

I've done lots already I just want to see that line?!

Got loads of symptoms but far to early to test. Got one test in my house but going to buy a few more tomorrow morning so may test at the weekend

Got loads of symptoms but far to early to test. Got one test in my house but going to buy a few more tomorrow morning so may test at the weekend

Not sure how you control yourself!:thumbup:

I want to test now but I'm trying to wait until Saturday

Is anyone else experiencing lower right dull abdominal pains. Not sure if this is just gas or am I feeling some things happening down there. Help me please. Today is dpo9 for me

I O on the 21st according to FF. So I'll join you ladies! That was day 17 becuase I'm a late ovulator, but I still have a 28 day period which I read actually isn't ideal you should have 12 days at least past O before you get AF. so i'll need to get this checked out. But I'm hoping and praying!

I have 1 test in my house. And I'm trying to wait until af is due or late! I'm having more symptoms but their ones that could be af as well. I'm trying to remember what my symptoms were when I was pregnant with my son. But since he was not planned, I wasn't paying attention. I'm going crazy!!

Is anyone else experiencing lower right dull abdominal pains. Not sure if this is just gas or am I feeling some things happening down there. Help me please. Today is dpo9 for me

I often have a dull ache in the tww on the ovary where I ovulated from. Feeling it again @ my right side, where a big corpus luteum is (saw it on ultrasound Thursday 21st!). I guess because the CL is a large structure it can cause pressure pain. One of my other thread friends also experiences CL pain. Maybe that's what it is? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->