AF due 16th. Anyone else?

I feel out :( af due today, she's a no show yet, but just feel like lines should be darker and that they are all evaps. Not got my usual bloat and usually I put on weight a few days before af comes (even when on my diet) and I've been losing it still. I've got backache though! Not bothered buying a test, if af doesn't show by Sunday (I know she will) I'll get a test for Monday morning (I've jinxed it now lol but saying I'll buy a test!)

Post some pics of your tests Hun, I want to see what you mean :)

I didn't take a picture of my test this morning because it's exactly the same but here's one from a few days ago, they all look like this, some a bit lighter though picture doesn't pick them up very clearly. I had a chemical 2 cycles ago and I'm scared it's happening again. I had very faint but visible lines on ic and frer then few days later negative tests and af!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 10
Here's another from a different day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 7
Heres a tweak of the last one, the line is glowing. Everyone I've asked can see them, can you?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 6
Yes I can see second lines in all of them and they are pink. Maybe your progression is just slow? Can you go and have blood work done to check your hcg levels?

My doctors is rubbish and I'd have to wait a week for an appointment so I think I'll go shopping at the weekend for a better test, perhaps tomorrow if af doesn't arrive. I feel like she's coming, tmi but it have creamy cm like huge amounts of it!!! But don't feel anything else other than the wet feeling

Hmm mine wasn't creamy when I got my hbfp it was more watery do you check your cervix throughout your cycles?

That's what makes me think it's a chemical! Did you feel very wet down there? What were your other symptoms? Trying to keep hope!!

Just keep faith and break out the bad boy tests!

If af hasn't arrived by tomorrow lunchtime I'll go buy a bad boy frer lol and maybe a digi lol

I'm so excited to hear your results. And excited for AF to end for me! Lol

I get times where it's wet down there and other times where it's not so bad. My bbs arent really sore but I do get tabbing pains in them every now and again and feel like my nipples are on fire sometimes. My main symptoms are bloating, exhaustion by lunchtime and lots of peeing lol. But I'm only 4 weeks today so the other symptoms are likely to come a little later.

Okay so 15dpo today (1 day late), dh and I dtd last night hoping it would bring af along as it usually does but not this time! Dh said it felt different down there aswell :S

Butttt lol forgetful me , I forgot to temp and test this morning so just waiting on af now! I have waves of cramping so I'm sure she'll be here today. :(

still no news on af yet, im sure she's just teasing me and letting me get my hopes up!

i even had a very hard game of netball this morning and that for sure shakes af to arrive but nope just had cramps afterwards. Had awful heartburn earlier, drank glass after glass of water to try stop the burning!!

i will make sure i temp tomorrow to see what it is, and i had such a busy day that i didn't buy any tests either. i'm sure if i did then af would be here by now :haha:

You need to test! You are leaving us gals on the edge of our seat!

the witch showed 2 days late, pretty sure its another chemical after having so many lines. Af is very heavy, which is unusual for me!

so cd1, on to the next cycle :dohh:

I'm so sorry. But we can wait in November together! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back