Af due 18th....6dpo and already been.....

HEAVEN SENT

Reaction score
SO IM 6DPO TODAY AND BEEN SYMPTOM SPOTTING LIKE CRAZY....I KNOW I SHOULDNT BUT I CANT HELP IT. I HAVE HAD PLENTY OF TWINGES AND TUGS AND PULLS AND IM JUST HOPING THIS IS MY MONTH. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME EVER CHARTING AND USING OPK BUT EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD..I HAVE MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR US ALL..I NEED A BUDDY ANY BUDDIES OUT THERE?????.......THIS WAITING GAME CAN BE BRUTAL...ESPECIALLY IF YOUR LIKE ME A POASAHOLIC...I HAVE ALREADY USED 4 AND ONLY 6DPO I KNOW ITS WAY TO EARLY BUT I CANT HELP BUT GET THE URGE WHEN IM IN MY BATHROOM...MIGHT HOLD OUT TODAY......MIGHT:haha:

Heavensent,

Me too, due AF 18th and 5dpo, imaging symptoms and all kinds of crazy s**t, this TWW is really dragging! LMAO that you are POAS as I was just debating whether to but I dont feel any signs (other than the ones in my head lol) so Im gonna hold out.... at least until 10dpo!!!

OK SO IM NOW 13DPO AND I TESTED YESTERDAY WITH ACCU CLEAR AND BFN... IM SOOOOO SAD....YESTERDAY I ALSO USED AN OPK AND IT WAS SUPER POSITIVE..I ALSO USED A DOLLAR TREE AND I WAS A FAINT POSITIVE. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK... I TOOK THE ACCU CLEAR WHEN I GOT HOME...I HAVE BEEN HAVING WHAT I THINK ARE SYMPTOMS BUT WHO KNOWS IT COULD ALL BE IN MY MIND...IS ANYONE ALSE HAVING SYMPTOMS AND GETTING BFN:nope:

Sorry to hear your getting a BFN :( It stinks when you get all the symptoms and you take all these tests and it comes up with a faint positive :grr: I'm a POAS addict to, it can be crushing at times, now the wait begins.. I'd either go to the doctor and have him do a test and examine you or just sit back and wait to see if the :witch: shows...
I hate the waiting game its torture :grr: Good luck hun, I hope to hear some great news... Don't give up... :hugs:

Good luck, Heaven Sent!!

My :AF: is due on the 22nd (I'm 7 or 8 dpo), but I am losing my MIND!!!!!

I hope you get a lovely :bfp:

af is due on the 20th for me, ive been testing and got what i thought was a faint positive for 2 days .. on dollar trees and now negatives so im assuming just evap lines, :( i think ill test again tommorow morning tho hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeBaby255
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->