AF due 8/22 ~ anyone else just kicking off their TWW?

Yes ladies, please post your tests! Hoping for BFPs for all of us!

I don't have any more FRERs but here's the start of a progression. Today's test was darker than yesterday's amazingly concentrated SMU so yay for that. Waiting for the dr to call with my HCG and progesterone results. IMG_1548.jpg

8 DPO. Feeling like it's going to be another BFN this month. I feel like my temps are getting too high. What goes up, must come down.

Yes ladies, please post your tests! Hoping for BFPs for all of us!

I don't have any more FRERs but here's the start of a progression. Today's test was darker than yesterday's amazingly concentrated SMU so yay for that. Waiting for the dr to call with my HCG and progesterone results. View attachment 1009841

Looking SOO good! 🙈 What dpo are you? 11?

I thought rising temps was supposed to be a good thing? And 8 DPO is still way early! Don't give up yet :)

Quick update on me! My boobs are a lot more sore and swollen this morning at 9dpo. I feel great otherwise! I have a frequency with peeing though that started yesterday and I don't remember that from my last pregnancy. So who knows.. my temp rose today again. Anyone think it was implantation at 7dpo? That dip. Or is there a "rule" as in how low it dips to qualify as an implantation dip?

Attachments

• IMG_1677.jpg
    IMG_1677.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
I thought rising temps was supposed to be a good thing? And 8 DPO is still way early! Don't give up yet :)

I think I'm just finding any reason to be negative so I'm not disappointed. But at this rate my temp will be 99 degrees in a week if it doesn't at least level out lol

Looking back at an old chart, my temps actually did the same thing. Rose an entire degree over 8 days, but then dropped at day 9. And I work overnight the next 2 nights so I won't get to temp to see if there's a pattern.

AF due the 21st the day of the eclipse haha... hoping that is in my favor!

Welll... took a FRER today at 8 DPO, and nada. Super bummed, but I also know it's early... yesterday the cramps were too real. This morning not so bad although I did wake up sick to my stomach and did not sleep well. Up at 1-2AM again and then woke up naturally at 5:45AM. I am NOT a morning person and I was so tired.

8dpo IS early.. most average implantation doesn't occur till 9dpo and can range from 6-12dpo... I too am finding every reason to doubt and be negative despite a triphasic chart lol... my chart last month just kept rising till day of AF and then it plummeted... everyone wants me to test and feel so optimistic and I'm like.. nah... I just can't lol.... ugh.

haha! I am a POAS addict... I know I shouldn't do it, but I like doing it. Then I get annoyed, but the annoyance/disappointment is way better than being hella anxious all day. For me at least.

hi again Mina! I will wait with you :). AF is due 8/19 ish. I ended up having another CP last month, sadly :(. Pretty sure I o'd on 8/5 so time will tell!

Sorry about your CP... I O'ed on the 5th too!
Due on the 21st :)
Praying it sticks for you this month!! When will you test?

Ladybug, I tested yesterday and got positives on three different tests at 10 DPO. I happened to be in to my OB yesterday and they are monitoring my blood levels since it's so early. Haven't heard the results from yesterday's blood test yet but my test was darker this morning so that's encouraging. I think I will be due around April 29 if this one sticks.

oh you mean AF is due the 21st. Duh! I was thinking how did she ovulate the same day as me and have her due date off by a week? silly me...when are you going to test, ladybug?

also I enjoy your commentary Mina :) testing does make the time pass and i agree about lowering the anxiety level, no matter the outcome!

So last night I got up 5 times to pee, and today it's been even crazier! I go to the bathroom, then 15-20 minutes later need to go again. It's sometimes just a little bit, depending on how long I hold it. I want to test later but I keep peeing!

My sister said with her three pregnancies that was one of her tell tale signs. Starting 6 DPO she had to pee a lot then got her BFP at 10 DPO. Every single time.

I hope that's my case!!

This symptom stuff is driving me bonkers ladies. I swear. I have stuff going on that makes me think hmmm. (As I always do... And I'll list them below to compare notes :) )

And so every time I have convinced myself
That this can be it because of allllllll my symptoms, I get negative tests that tell me much more than its not my month; it also tells me I'm certifiably NUTS lol.

So. Indulge the crazy here:

I certainly do not mean to be gross here. I'm genuinely asking in the most respectful way I can muster. Have any of you ladies experienced...hm.."bubbly" lady bits as it relates to CM? I've never noticed air bubbles from the lower region before but it's been an annoyance the last week. I would liken it to the moment you realize your period just showed up. Have you all noticed this as a potential symptom?

How about hot flashes? My temp will go from 96.8 (my normal) to 98 in 10 seconds flat but has lately hovered around 97.3.

I'm as early as maybe 9 dpo and as late as 11. My calendar has me as 11, but I got a pos OPK after the calendars o date. Two days after that pos OPK, cm went creamy. So, I'm more apt to think I'm 9 dpo. Thoughts there are also welcome.

Ty Garden. Gotta keep it fresh & real ;)

Clynn, eeek! that's exciting. I feel like I'm going to the bathroom all the time too, but that is typical for me. I always say I have the bladder of a kindergartner.

Maggie, so... for the CM/lady bits part. Yes and no? Sometimes I feel like I get a little bubble and I'm thinking oh shit did I not realize how badly I needed to go potty or did AF start. There have actually been quite a few moments lately where I've been like dang it feels like AF is flowing, it isn't it's just CM. Negative on the hot flashes. I usually feel pretty cold all the time. Calendars are hard to use, they are never right for me. I have to use OPK stips and then also monitoring my CM. So I'd go with what you personally observed over an app.

Well I'll be 12dpo tomorrow and I haven't been able to go #2 all day. It's causing gas and bloat and I've tried eating raisins since i didn't have prunes and I've had over 40ozs of water but all that did was make me keep having to pee lol. I don't have any sore boobs or anything like that..no nausea etc. Just feel like AF is going to come. My progesterone is high anyway so yes I get hot flashes because my temps go into the 98s/99s at the end of my cycles before they plummet the day of AF. Idk if I should take a test to prepare for a negative now before Monday or just not waste the tests (I have 1 frer & 2 digitals) so I'll have it for next time. Thoughts?

I think the digestive issues could be related especially if that's not your normal. I have the opposite problem--I went three times yesterday! Have had the gassiness too which is alarming when you wake up because your abdomen is burning! But it turned out to be gas not AF type cramps.

Here's my FRER progression so far. It makes me happy! I get my second blood draw today and should find out tomorrow if it doubled, but I'm feeling good from my tests so far. They never called me with the first results yesterday although I called twice to check. Hopefully the progesterone is ok because I would imagine that would be getting to a crucial point if it's not.

How is everyone doing today?

IMG_1559.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"