• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

AF due 8/22 ~ anyone else just kicking off their TWW?

Quick update on me! Temp went from yesterday 98.38 to 98.08 today. Ive got lots of cramping and sore boobs. I feel like it's AF. Test from today basically looks the same as yesterday. I thought by now it'd be darker at 12dpo. 😔 Wishing you all the best with today's results girls!

Attachments

• IMG_1722.jpg
    IMG_1722.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
I heard something at my window last night. It was kinda stormy but I opened the window anyway to look. Before I could gather my wits about me, The Witch flew in on her broom cackling and beat me with her broom.

I'm out girls.

I heard something at my window last night. It was kinda stormy but I opened the window anyway to look. Before I could gather my wits about me, The Witch flew in on her broom cackling and beat me with her broom.

I'm out girls.

Oh my word this made my laugh! You're so funny. I think I'll be out soon too. On to next month and I sure hope it'll go better for us!

Aww Maggie. :( I'm sorry to hear that. FX for the next cycle!

Also Anna, I still think I see a little shadow... but you know your body the best. Still hoping you're not out. :)

So I think it's really real! Took a clear blue digital this morning and it says PREGNANT! Ahhhh! They don't sell the weeks indicators in the US anymore because of some lawsuit so there's that. My lines on FRER and the IC got darker. I couldn't hold it in and told DH. His response "that's cool" lol but I did wake him up early...

So I think it's really real! Took a clear blue digital this morning and it says PREGNANT! Ahhhh! They don't sell the weeks indicators in the US anymore because of some lawsuit so there's that. My lines on FRER and the IC got darker. I couldn't hold it in and told DH. His response "that's cool" lol but I did wake him up early...

Congratulations!!! That's so wonderful. I wish you a h+h 9 months!!

Oh congrats to you!! You seem like a sweet person; glad you've got your little bean!

(And I'm fine. One AF gets here im already in new cycle mode. Anna-- want to cucle buddy if you're bfn? You're right with me. And all others of course)

Maggie, sorry to hear that but lol to your creative story!!

Congrats, Mina!!!! So excited for you!! I think the clear blue have a higher HCG threshold than the FRER so that's great! How many dpo are you?

Oh congrats to you!! You seem like a sweet person; glad you've got your little bean!

(And I'm fine. One AF gets here im already in new cycle mode. Anna-- want to cucle buddy if you're bfn? You're right with me. And all others of course)

Definitely! This thread helped me get through my tww. No one understands my crazy quite like the gals here. :') We'll have to start one next month.

And Anna, I do think I still the shadow too...let us know what happens! Fingers crossed for you.

And so exciting Mina! Wonder if we will have the same due date? My lmp was 7/23. Even with all the positive tests and blood tests I am still nervous to get past AF dates which is today or tomorrow for me. I'm trying to remind myself that this is completely different from the previous CPs where I never had any darkening lines. I've been lightly crampy and also had a lot of painful gas/GI upset this week so I have thought I was having AF cramps several times when I really just needed to use the bathroom...🤦🏼*♀️ But so exciting! DH is like when can we tell? We are at the in laws right now and i know he wishes we could tell them since we don't get up here often, but I really don't feel comfortable sharing yet! I'm still absorbing this new reality myself 😀

My LMP was 7/17, so I think we'll be really close! The little predictor things say like 4/23 to May 1st depending on which one. Some I think factor in my long cycles others just apply the standard 28 days, but from what I've read dr's just use the standard 28 days anyway. But, I understand totally. I've been cramping really since 5 DPO and I'm like is it coming, but my lines got darker from yesterday to today so I'm going to say probably not. :p

The symptoms I've had, have been: gas loads of it, cramps, backaches, frequent peeing (but I do that all the time anyway), sleeplessness and lately some joint pain like my knees/hips are achy at night when I'm trying to go to sleep.

Yeah, I am not telling my family for a bit. I have told my 2 closest friends and one of my sisters. But, I want to do a cute surprise for our families. My mom has the worst baby fever we just got married in July and she wrote on our wellwishes cards how she can't wait to meet her grandkids. lol

Ditto to your symptoms (minus joint pain). I'm also a frequent pee-er, so that's nothing new for me. And thanks for the encouragement about waiting out AF. Fortunately we are traveling and doing fun stuff this weekend so it helps pass the time. I got the call from the dr office at the most inconvenient time yesterday--at a professional baseball team. Someone got a big hit during the call and the nurse was like "I can't hear you!!"

And yay..I figure due date is +/- 2 weeks anyways especially when it's your first one. My sister and sister in laws bdays are both 4/23 so I know they would be itching for that date! 😀

One AF gets here im already in new cycle mode.

That's how I am. I'm already prepping! Lol. I know I'll be super upset if this isn't my month, but I know I'll get over it. Gotta stay focused!

Quick update on me! Temp went from yesterday 98.38 to 98.08 today. Ive got lots of cramping and sore boobs. I feel like it's AF. Test from today basically looks the same as yesterday. I thought by now it'd be darker at 12dpo. 😔 Wishing you all the best with today's results girls!

I'm sorry! :( This is what I'm dealing with right now at 11 DPO. Slight temp dip, sore boobs, and BFNs. I hope this is our month, but if not, we still have next month! I've got a list of things to do differently next go around.

Ahhh I can't even believe it! I came here because I was sure I would be trying for a few months and figured I could use the company lol! First month trying and only dtd twice! 🙈 I'll be buying a frer later because I just need to confirm with one. Maybe a digi too! I can't evem believe it yet though, it feels unreal. Pregnant withbmy son I felt more obviously pregnant. This time I don't feel the annoying bloat in the bottom of my belly or have as intense cramping. I was so sure I was 100% out!

https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/TongXianTian/20170820_071048.jpg~original

13 dpo today and test looked the same. I pretty much know at this point that I'm out. Testing with 25mui test so maybe not sensitive enough yet, I'm not sure. I'll wait until 15dpo or 16dpo if AF hasn't arrived and use a FRER. I'm disappointed no doubt but I guess we'll move on to next month.:nope:

Attachments

• IMG_1734.jpg
    IMG_1734.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 6
So sorry about the negative, Annaisamama. <3 Wishing you lots of luck that it was just a late implantation and that you'll get a positive soon.

I wasn't able to pinpoint my exact ovulation date this month, despite getting a positive OPK on my expected O day... so I could be anywhere from 0-1dpo to 6dpo, and it's driving me crazy!

I'm probably going to take an IC this coming Wed and Thu on (hopefully) 10 and 11dpo, and a FRER on Fri 12dpo. Of course, I could still only be as early 5dpo by Friday if I only ovulated recently.

AF is expected anywhere from Aug 28 - Sep 2. D;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"