AF due 8/22 ~ anyone else just kicking off their TWW?

Well I'll be 12dpo tomorrow and I haven't been able to go #2 all day. It's causing gas and bloat and I've tried eating raisins since i didn't have prunes and I've had over 40ozs of water but all that did was make me keep having to pee lol. I don't have any sore boobs or anything like that..no nausea etc. Just feel like AF is going to come. My progesterone is high anyway so yes I get hot flashes because my temps go into the 98s/99s at the end of my cycles before they plummet the day of AF. Idk if I should take a test to prepare for a negative now before Monday or just not waste the tests (I have 1 frer & 2 digitals) so I'll have it for next time. Thoughts?

I'm not testing anymore. I'm just saving the tests. I think I have decided id rather be surprised by AF than spend half my day willing a line to appear on litmus paper. lol.

Gardengrl that's a great progression!!

Clynn I too have been going a lot today but busting to go as well hopefully it's a good sign for us both!

Miss lady hopefully that's a good sign! But not to comfortable eh!

I like to test early too as I find it helps pass the time! I'm a little frustrated this cycle tho as I'm not certain on ovulation day like normal as I ran out of opks! So I'm either 8dpo or 1dpo lol. I'm very crampy sore back and feel sicky so could be symptoms for either!! So I could be testing for a good 2 weeks lol. Hopefully not let's hope it's cd24 as I had blood tinged ewcm day or 2 beforehand so will see! 🤔😉

Fingers crossed for you, ricschick! I've been crampy too--not like AF but more achy and twinge-y, on and off.

I heard that my beta HCG on Tuesday was 11.4, and progesterone was 23.53 which they said is really good progesterone level. So thankful that's not an issue! Hopefully today's HCG will be doubled. From my tests I am feeling good that it could be. 😁🙏🏻

I work night shift, and it's a physical job, so I stay well hydrated, so when I woke up and hour ago my pee wasn't very concentrated. But I have about a million cheapy Wondfo tests so I went ahead and tested anyway. Normally it's a clear BFN but I really thought I saw the slightest line. But my eyes could be playing tricks on me. Gonna try holding for a while and test again later. I'm 9 DPO and I see a lot of ladies getting their BFP on day 10. I hope I'm not imagining things!

I lied to all of you. 10 dpo. I tested. Bfn. I can't control myself. Pretty sure I'm out. I have no symptoms to speak of outside of being hot and cramping. But I always cramp. I'm calling it.

I work night shift, and it's a physical job, so I stay well hydrated, so when I woke up and hour ago my pee wasn't very concentrated. But I have about a million cheapy Wondfo tests so I went ahead and tested anyway. Normally it's a clear BFN but I really thought I saw the slightest line. But my eyes could be playing tricks on me. Gonna try holding for a while and test again later. I'm 9 DPO and I see a lot of ladies getting their BFP on day 10. I hope I'm not imagining things!

Do you have a pic? 😄

Maggie sorry for the bfn when's af due?
Yes clynn where's the pic? Xx

Lol Maggie. Don't worry, you are in good company with those of us who can't control ourselves.

Post a pic, Clynn!

I couldn't control myself either. I tested too @ 9DPO still looking negative. I even ordered more off amazon that were arriving today but they weren't here for FMU so I went and bought some FRERs at the drugstore... just so I could test, lol. :)

Otherwise, 9 DPO. Backaches, less cramping, creamy CM, some bb soreness/tingling/stabbing/burning... and that's about it

I didn't take a pic, but I took another test and it's looking totally negative now. Just my imagination I guess. Will test again tomorrow, only because I have the tests to spare. Not counting on much.

Yeah, I've also noticed a lot seem to get their BFP around 10 DPO but also some later. I had a bit of time to do some message board searching for women who tested everyday but didn't get a BFP until 10+ some didn't until 12 or even 14+.

Yeah, I've also noticed a lot seem to get their BFP around 10 DPO but also some later. I had a bit of time to do some message board searching for women who tested everyday but didn't get a BFP until 10+ some didn't until 12 or even 14+.

My last bfp was 11dpo on a cheapie, then digital. So...I'm 11dpo tomorrow. I'm going out to get some dollar store ones tonight and will probably test tomorrow. I too lied. Lol can't wait till 14 dpo. 😂 just too curious!! And there is something about peeing on a stick! I love seeing the progression and I'd love to do that this time if I am preggo.
About the message board reading...it soooo keeps me busy as well. 😛

Got convinced to test at 12dpo.....and!!! First time I've ever tested positive early!
This morning and this afternoon!

Attachments

• 20170817_102352.jpg
    20170817_102352.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20170817_155059.jpg
    20170817_155059.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
Welll... not too many more days for us all though to get the answers. We're all over half way through the TWW, lol

Anna - POAS is addicting lol that why I've loaded up on cheapies

ladybug - So happy for you!!!

All these BFPs make me so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back