AF due 8/22 ~ anyone else just kicking off their TWW?

Soo... I woke up stupid early because of our dogs whining. I guess one of them had to go to the bathroom. Part of my brain is like hold it for another 4 hours because it's 4AM. I couldn't, so I POAS. I got really annoyed because one of my tests didn't work at all... and I just ordered these FRER off amazon (not from a 3rd party) so I opened another one. and.... I think it's a BFP, and I can see it on the IC too just a little fainter???

Attachments

• bfp idk 1.jpg
    bfp idk 1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 20
  • bfp idk 2.jpg
    bfp idk 2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 15
Yaaaay!! I'm going to probably test later today after a good hold to see if it darkens. I got Amazon to replace my 3 pack of FRER's because of the invalid one... so more tests!

Yay Mina!! That's super exciting. Can't wait to see what the next test says! 😄
My test this morning was not clear at all. The slightest faint line but nothing spectacular.

Attachments

• IMG_1706.jpg
    IMG_1706.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1707.jpg
    IMG_1707.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
Thanks Anna. :) I see the faint line on the non-inverted one. How many DPO is today?

I'm actually quite bummed about this mornings test. I took another with 2mu and bfn. I know I'm early but I was hoping for a bit darker after my test at 8dpo. Wishing the best for you ladies and love seeing all the updates. Praying that all of us get a bfp this month. That'd be SO cool!

So exciting!! Ugh I am awaiting beta results today while we are at in laws. And I totally did bring some ICs and tiny cups with my despite my earlier comments. Hidden in a second makeup bag, also included a small bag for trash/wrappers/used cups. I would make a great spy basically. But ugh so hoping I get the results today and don't have to wait till monday!! Although today's IC progression is looking good.

IMG_1563.jpg
IMG_1564.jpg

Mina I see that too! Right away. No squinting.

Garden super happy for you. Those tests look great!

Anna I had the same thing happen to me. I actually got a pink evap on 9 dpo that looked convincing but all subsequent tests have been white as the driven snow.

I'm maybe about 11 dpo today and tested BFN. Been cramping like crazy and I'm certain AF is on the way. I think I'm out this month ladies. I can just add hot
Flashes as a normal part of my PMS now. Lucky lucky. Lol.

Anna FX for you! It's so hard with these tests and shadows and looking at this tiny piece of paper. But you're definitely not out until AF comes! :)

Garden lovely progression. So excited for you :)

Maggie, ty! Well AF hasn't come yet! But I totally know that feeling, it sucks. And i think it's so weird how we develop new PMS symptoms over time. I never used to cramp before my period and now I do every month and then of course cramp during AF.

Right?! I never ever have acne and I have a face full. (But still neg tests so I'm sure it's pms) today it's like I have all sorts of constellations on my face: I spotted the Big Dipper, Orion's belt, and I'm pretty sure I have made scientific history by discovering a few new ones.

oh gosh, hahahahaha! Yeah I think my face breaks out more closer to that time of the month. But I've always had congestion on my face. Assuming this is a sticky bean... I don't expect my face to be glowing. I think it'll be splotchy and sweaty and broken out A LOT. lol

Congrats Mina!
Anna I see that fx it gets darker!!

I'm not very confident this cycle as I'm not totally sure when I ovulated I'm either 9dpo or 2dpo lol. Xx

TY :)

Aww Rics, did you guys dtd around both dates so you're covered and it's just potentially a longer wait?

Quick update from me--HCG went from 11 to 35 in 48 hrs so doctor says it looks like it should be a healthy pregnancy. Yay!

Mina yes I think so it's annoying I ovulate anywhere between cd20-cd31 and because I ran out of opk I don't no which I had ovulation signs on both cd24 & cd30 so I could be testing for a while if as doesn't come on Monday.

Gardengrl that's great news!! Congrats xxx

I hear ya. It's the same for me. My cycles are irregular and long. My problem in the past though has been not keeping the bd'ing up enough lol. We had terrrrible timing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->