• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 8th of May - anyone want to wait with me?

It's not over ladies till she arrives keeping my fingers n toes crossed xxx

This is my chart so far. High temps still. I wish Af would just show or I get a bfp

Attachments

• 2014-05-03 13.01.02.jpg
    2014-05-03 13.01.02.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 2
Bfn again for me this morning. Fingers are still crossed!

Hello ladies another days wait ey. Today i tested 11dpo and was a bfn... I started with the cramps and sick feeling today. I had niggles here an there but nothing much yesterday to feel like af was coming but this does feel like af. I have a slight increase in temp i can feel it in forehead and pain in hip area.
I have 5 days till af still and i think last. Time i was pregnant i tested around 15dpo and got my bfp.

Still a bit worried but like everyone has said its not over till ad shows. How are we doing?

Good luck macy. No af yet either for me. Still sore boobs, cramping, headaches and clear cm. Feeling mega confused. I usually start spotting 2 days before af which would mean today. Nothing!

Just realised last time I was pregnant I got a bfp at 12 dpo with a hpt. But doctors test didn't show positive till 17 dpo.

Its frustrating isnt it. i thought i understood my body but i obviously dont lol. not many of us left here i guess for this month.

True macy. U have still got a good chance though. U only 10 dpo. Hoping u get up bfp soon.

Morning ladies, well that's me well and truly out, AF arrived this morning :-( Next month though :thumbup: I've an appointment on the 12th so that'll be interesting to see what's happening.xx

Morning ladies, well that's me well and truly out, AF arrived this morning :-( Next month though :thumbup: I've an appointment on the 12th so that'll be interesting to see what's happening.xx

So sorry af showed up, next month could be your month :thumbup: .

I got another bfn this morning but that was with another cheap one, going shopping later so going to fill my basket with tests, what the husband don't know won't hurt lol x

So sorry af showed up, next month could be your month :thumbup: .

I got another bfn this morning but that was with another cheap one, going shopping later so going to fill my basket with tests, what the husband don't know won't hurt lol x

:haha: gone are the days I treat myself to a new handbag or shoes... now its to the "fancy" tests :test:

I know that feeling very well nosuprise ,I have just ordered lots more 10 miu tests off ebay , so I will be testing like crazy x

Awe sorry to hear about that nosurprise. Next month may be your month....
I'm still the same. No spotting. Clear discharge. Snotty like. Cramps. Backache. Sore bbs.

Awe sorry to hear about that nosurprise. Next month may be your month....
I'm still the same. No spotting. Clear discharge. Snotty like. Cramps. Backache. Sore bbs.

Fingers crossed for you ayeshasi x

9 dpo and a bfn. I know it's still "early" but I've given up hope. I don't see any other techniques we can try.

I guess it's time to schedule some testing this month. Oh yay.

Sorry for you girls who are out:(. I didn't test today and had very light spotting so I guess the chances I am still in are slim. Hoping for implantation bleeding but my af usually starts with spotting.

I too am waiting. My AF does not come at the same time every month but I think I ovulated on April 26th but not too sure. My cervix is high and I think closed and getting cramps no blood. My breasts also hurt. Am on the fence if I am pregnant or starting my period. But have been having cramps for a few days with no bleeding. So what do ya'all think? I am so excited and anxious to see when I can test. Which from what I think would be like may 9 but AF due around May 13th I believe. Waiting to know sucks! How are you guys doing it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->