AF due 8th of May - anyone want to wait with me?

India_86

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I'm due on/around the 8th of May. Every month I get myself so excited that this is the month. I'm trying to relax but still look out for signs.

This month I really think that I have hit the right days for ovulation and also tried out soft cups.

Anyone want to wait with me?

Yes, im 2DPO and due around that time :)

I think i have hit the right day too :) FX!!

Ohhh, excellent. Well I wish you good luck!

Do you usually symptom spot? I can't help myself, but I'm trying not to stress myself out as I'm sure it can't help matters. I also am addicted to testing but am again trying not to as it's so disappointing!

Hello, I'm due on the 10h, hope i can join you. Think I'm 2dpo now on a 32 dayish cycle. Hoping we hit the right days but will try not to symptom spot (lol, of course i will!) Fingers crossed for us all!! Xx

Im around then too not sure of ov day but going on my tracker i should be 2/3 dpo.

To be honest I only joined the boards last month because I felt so so different I was convinced I was pregnant so yeh I totally symptom spot. This time I'm going to try and be rational about it. And not get to excited. It's so disappointing when you get BFN.
On the plus side I have no pregnancy tests in my house now I used them all so to test I will have to go buy one! :)

Me neither, I have said to myself that I won't buy any until I'm almost certain. Last month I used a digital test for the first time. Normally I love looking for the line and thinking...maybe that's a very faint positive, but the digital was so harsh...'not pregnant'. I'm never going to use one of those again!

Of course, think I'm only 2 dpo so you're a little ahead but we can still share. How long have you been trying for?

This is 7th cycle and 1st month temping & using opk hope this is the month lol cos getting bored of waiting lol

Ha ha, same here! I've been trying since last August, not sure how many cycles that is but 8 months. I'm young and healthy so I just assumed I'd get pregnant straight away. All my friends seem to have gotten pregnant first time of trying or even by accident!

I'm nrly 30 so wud love it t happen soon came off the bcp sept so just hoping it's not messed my body up too much :-/ determined t be the nxt person t announce it cos there's been so many since we started

I'm not sure how long it takes to shake off the effects of the pill. I really don't understand how people can seem to miss their pill a couple of times and then end up pregnant! But I think after a 3/4 months it seems to be gone.

Hi Ladies! May I join you? AF due May 7th. We have been trying for our second for 6 cycles. Used OPKs for first 5 and added in temping this cycle. Really hoping it works this time! Fingers crossed for all of you :)

Nellylou how many cycles did it take when trying for ur 1st? Xx

My af is due nxt sund I'm supposed to be out next sat but dunno wat to do bout drinking? Not risk it at all then be super peed of when the witch arrives/poas that morn n b miserable if it's neg or just have a couple??? What d ya all think ?:headspin:

I think you should be OK if you just have maybe two small glasses. On my two week waits I have been drinking, moderately, for the first week and then in the second trying to say no. Pleantly of women drink for the first few weeks with no issues as they don't even know, or expect to be pregnant. That's not to say it's the best idea in the world though!

Nellylou, of course you can join us!

I'm currently sat trying to do some work but keep googling pregnancy things...aghhhh!

Hi Ladies, can I join too?? I don't know how many DPO I am, I think 8 or 9! Anyway, AF due on 5th so I've my fingers and toes crosses she doesn't appear! Other months I've been fine with the TTW but this month I'm a little psychotic :) I can't sleep properly, I'm waking with what feels like flutters in my tummy and so I'm fully convincing myself this is the month, then in the cold light of day I get a bit more realistic! The 5th of May is a special day for me so I think that might be contributing to my craziness :)

Sorry I also meant to say jinx... me too :) I've an paper due on the 5th too and should be doing it but there's no pictures of cute baby things so it's not holding my attention too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->