• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 8th of May - anyone want to wait with me?

Just got my day 21 progesterone level back from the doctor...it was 23.3. So, I did ovulate! Now I just need to hope that af doesn't show!

That's great, Hopeful! My fingers are crossed for you! xx

Congrats Gem on the BFP!!!

Im sorry to hear your out Dolly and Non i hope you get your bfp soon.

Does anyone know much about temping. My dd still gets up during the night every other day and im wondering would temping still work? Also if i could still do it whats the best thermometer to get. I have seen a couple on Amazon wondering cheapie over expensive for what i need it for? Im forward planning as you can tell.

6 days till af so lets see what else happens, anyone else been testing or having symptoms?
I got a cheap one off Amazon £7 I think for that n 20 ov sticks seems to have worked pretty well xxx

Feel like AF is on the way :(

Oh no! I hope its not on the way!

I was having cramps yesterday that seem way too early for me to have af cramps as I usually have around a 32day cylce! So, I'm hoping thats a good sign :)

I will probably test again tomorrow. I am a poas addict :blush: I will probably test everyday until I get a bfp or af!

How about you, will you test again tomorrow if af doesn't show?

I too having cramps... which started 5 DPO.... its been 1 week of cramping... sore boobs are another symptom which i can rely on...

Ayeshasi & Nonsurprise... hang there till AF Shows herself...13 DPO... i still having cramps... almost a week now... some people says sore boobs is bcoz of increased progesterone level... so its my only hope so far...

I didn't test this morning, just going to wait it out now until Monday and see if AF arrives. Since Wednesday last week I've been having cramps and headaches, I've been really stuffy and just felt was AF was coming so I'm still keeping a little hope!

Sorry you got bfn this morning ladies.

I would definitely recommend getting frer to be sure my ic's are such a faint line but my frer I did this morning with 3mu is so dark compared to yesterday I think ic's are rubbish for early detection bunless you wait until af due x

Sorry you got bfn this morning ladies.

I would definitely recommend getting frer to be sure my ic's are such a faint line but my frer I did this morning with 3mu is so dark compared to yesterday I think ic's are rubbish for early detection bunless you wait until af due x

:happydance: so pleased you got a MEGA :bfp: this morning! I've only ever used the frer, expensive habit but it's worth it :haha:

Thanks so much. I've been getting mine from ebay 2 for £6.50 which I thought was a bargain! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->