• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 8th of May - anyone want to wait with me?

An hour. However I only looked at the test for 5mins. And didn't after that
I ddon't want to get your hopes up and those ic's have terrible evaps but I got the same when I did one at 7dpo, maybe it was something? I hope this is the start of your bfp x

Thanks! Was urs exactly like this? This is the first time I'm using one step. Simply be cos they were the cheapest lol. I got one more test which is a super drug own brand. Tells u results 4 days before. Will use that tomorow.

I think they look the same. Good luck for tomorrow xx

Well ladies I caved and bought some tests, I used a clear response and within 5 minutes got a very faint line to the point u could just see it , so took another and the same thing happened but it come up quicker so I did another cheap 1 and its a clear negative has anyone else used a clear response ? The faint line looks like evap but came too quick to be an evap , im confused lol x

Congrats Gemgem!

Hopefully you've got it too Mrsttc!

I got a bfn this morning at 10 dpo. Will probably test again Sunday, and then Tuesday.

Well ladies I caved and bought some tests, I used a clear response and within 5 minutes got a very faint line to the point u could just see it , so took another and the same thing happened but it come up quicker so I did another cheap 1 and its a clear negative has anyone else used a clear response ? The faint line looks like evap but came too quick to be an evap , im confused lol x

Is that a blue dye test? If so I used one to confirm my last pregnancy but I have heard blue dyes are bad for evaps. Have you got a pic? X

Is that a blue dye test? If so I used one to confirm my last pregnancy but I have heard blue dyes are bad for evaps. Have you got a pic? X[/QUOTE]

It was a pink dye test but has me really confused I took a picture but cant see the line as much on it as u can in person , im hoping its just a really sensitive test compaired to the others and it is picking up hcg. X

I'd say unlikely if pink dye hun. Take another tomorrow and fxd x

Can anyone see the line or is it just my eyes ? X

Attachments

• 20140501_070628.jpg
    20140501_070628.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 17
Congrats gemgem!! How exciting! :happydance:

Boy, this time difference really puts me behind :haha: Only 8:00am here. Lots of catching up!

I tested this morning at 10dpo and it was a bfn :nope:...but, I know I am not out yet. I still think this month may be the one.

I was supposed to get my clomid day 21 progesterone levels yesterday, but they didn't call. If I don't hear from them by noon, I am going to call them. I want to know if I O'd!

I'm only an hour ahead of you, Hopeful. Fingers crossed we will get our bfps! When do you think you'll test again?

Can anyone see the line or is it just my eyes ? X

I'm sorry but I can't and that would be too far near the control line I think. Doesn't mean your not though it might just be hard to see in the pic. When will you test again? X

I bought quite a few tests today so going to test again in the morning dont think I will use the clear response again though fingers crossed its worked this month although I have no symptoms this month so far every other month I have had everything under the sun and convinced myself it was my month x

Feel like AF is on the way :(

Oh no! I hope its not on the way!

I was having cramps yesterday that seem way too early for me to have af cramps as I usually have around a 32day cylce! So, I'm hoping thats a good sign :)

I will probably test again tomorrow. I am a poas addict :blush: I will probably test everyday until I get a bfp or af!

How about you, will you test again tomorrow if af doesn't show?

It's early for me too, but very AF like cramps right now. Who knows lol. I will try to wait until Sunday to poas, but most likely, I will tomorrow :)

Well, maybe the cramps are a good sign! Since we both are having them!

Nelly I still have cramps too. Still white stretchy watery discharge. Backache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->