• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 8th of May - anyone want to wait with me?

Luvspnk I can see it!!! You have great restraint not using your frer I reckon you'd get a lovely line! X

So had a morning of period pains again n feeling iffy bought couple a asda own brand tests were meant for sat but now I have them in the house .......... Agh doing my own head in lol might see wat temp does tomoz the dip today makes me unsure

You guys make me laugh, lol!! I broke down, took this after a 3 hr hold. I'm thinking YES!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140430_134809_309.jpg
    IMG_20140430_134809_309.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 17
You guys make me laugh, lol!! I broke down, took this after a 3 hr hold. I'm thinking YES!!

Looks good xxx I'm stupid I've just done it after 1hr hold wat an idiot it's like knowing there's choc in the house wen on a diet

Hi ladies! I am 8dpo today...wondering if I could jump on board with all of you?

Congrats Luvspnk!!! How many dpo are you?

Afm, I had a headache today that is now gone and I felt a little queasy after I ate lunch. For the past few days I have had a slight, constant pressure like feeling on my right side and my bbs are a little sore :) My fingers are crossed!

Wow, fantastic news Luvspnk, that is definitely there! Fab news!

Anyone testing tomorrow? I really want to hold off till next week. AF is due Wednesday but last cycle I was 1 day late so if possible I want to wait till next Friday...but that will kill me!

Welcome to the team Hopeful!

I'm not even sure when to test, India. This is my first month BBT charting so it's the first time I actually know when I ovulated. I ovulated on day 15 but my cycles are typically shorter than 28 days (not regular since baby #1)... so do I test when I expect AF to show up, or 14 days after Ovulation?

Wow, fantastic news Luvspnk, that is definitely there! Fab news!

Anyone testing tomorrow? I really want to hold off till next week. AF is due Wednesday but last cycle I was 1 day late so if possible I want to wait till next Friday...but that will kill me!

I'm doin sat af due sund if this spotting doesn't turn into the:witch:before then xx feelin quite down bout it all tonight

I'm up for that dizzy dolly we seem to be on the same cycle!

Sure.

It can be hard to know when to test. Every cycle I have got AF exactly 14 days after ovulation. Then last cycle it was crazy, I was so convinced I was pregnant, I didn't get AF till 17 days past ovulation, plus I had ovulated late - I usually have a 24 day cycle but that was really long for me. I think this one will be also as I ovulated 15 days after my last AF which is again late for me. Anyone know if this is a good or bad fertility sign or niether...?

Sticking together would be good,definitely took my mind off myself today waiting to hear about you guys!

I think I'm going to test Friday am. My cycle has been 26-29 days, 26 would be Friday and I'll be 13DPO then. I'd like to wait even longer but don't think I've the will power!

Hi ladies! I am 8dpo today...wondering if I could jump on board with all of you?

Afm, I had a headache today that is now gone and I felt a little queasy after I ate lunch. For the past few days I have had a slight, constant pressure like feeling on my right side and my bbs are a little sore :) My fingers are crossed!

I think headaches are a good common sign aren't they? What sort of pain have you? Mine from around 8DPO was almost like a cross between an ov pain and period pain. Are u checking your temp or anything? I'm not yet, give it a few more months and maybe!!x

I have not checked my temp, it confuses me! lol. The pain isn't enough to hurt and its not too much like period pain (that usually comes and goes and are pretty strong) but it's enough that I notice it. I'm so tempted to test tomorrow, but it will only be 9dpo. Ugh, I hate the ttw!

ahh I'm in this fantastic waiting game too. My AF is due on May 5th! And I think I'm having ib but I'm just not sure :/ Wishing all of you luck!

Thx!! I'm 11 dpo today.

Congratz Luvspnk... :flower:

11 DPO today... mild cramping still going on... increased Creamy CM... Sore boobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->