• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 8th of May - anyone want to wait with me?

Nosurprise I've had the same symptoms! ! I'm only 6dpo and just can't remember if I had this last time!!!

I've been keeping a little note of things, nothing more than pains and CM changes but I haven't had this before. Watch it just be something I ate :haha: Some say 6DPO is too early for implantation but then others have shown faint BFP's so it's really hard to know, it just makes the TTW even more annoying! What date are you testing?

Ayeshasi & Parinitha, we are all on the same timings :) I'm due 5th, today I've had mild cramps though and almost AF pains, weird! And sorry for the crude info but lots of trips to the loo, in general feel like I've an upset tum.

Luvspnk You're body is just messing with you now eh! You poor thing, must be so frustrating. Really hoping you get a big bright positive soon.xx

When are u planning to test?

first 3 days or so after OV I had creamy cm and since then snot like blob of CM when I wipe. Sorry TMI.

Im hoping its a good sign I am not dry since i am usually quite dry after OV.

Also have backache, headaches (severe) everyday and omg am so moody. I actually laugh at myself when im in a better mood that im acting so stupid LOL!

So tempted to test but am sure will get a BFN as quite soon

Well I'm usually a poas addict! !! I have no ic's in the house but ordered a twin pack of frer yesterday. I would like to say 7th May but probably Friday lol what about you?

Well I'm usually a poas addict! !! I have no ic's in the house but ordered a twin pack of frer yesterday. I would like to say 7th May but probably Friday lol what about you?

Ill test with you Friday :p

So, feeling a little crampy and nauseous this morning. Really hoping it's a sign of pregnancy and not early AF. I didn't notice any early symptoms last time because I wasn't expecting it so fast and wasn't paying attention. I don't know if I will be able to wait until the 5th to test... so impatient lol.

How many dpo will you be then? I'll only be 10!

I'm really trying not to test until AF doesn't show but Friday with you guys sounds very tempting!! I don't do ov tests or temps but going by CM, by Friday I will be 13DPO. I'm at 10DPO today and almost had my hubby convinced to let me go buy a test on the way home from work today... almost!!!

WOW! This is pretty amazing, look at this! Your chances of getting a positive 13DPO double over testing 10DPO! This is a good motivator to hold off for a few more days!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=10

Ayeshasi & Parinitha, we are all on the same timings :) I'm due 5th, today I've had mild cramps though and almost AF pains, weird! And sorry for the crude info but lots of trips to the loo, in general feel like I've an upset tum.

Luvspnk You're body is just messing with you now eh! You poor thing, must be so frustrating. Really hoping you get a big bright positive soon.xx

This is my 3rd day of af cramps still only 10dpo spotting not as much trying not to hope too much but in 7mnth months a trying never had owt like this before xxx also tmi gurgling gut all day so hoping all the weird things are good and not the evil:witch:

This is my 3rd day of af cramps still only 10dpo spotting not as much trying not to hope too much but in 7mnth months a trying never had owt like this before xxx also tmi gurgling gut all day so hoping all the weird things are good and not the evil:witch:

Sending tons of baby dust! Here's to hoping! 10 dpo tomorow. Let's see what the temps do

I no sad to think I'm looking forward to half 6 in the morn to take my temp:dohh: just hoping with this morns rise it stays up a bit

Fingers crossed for all of you that are checking temps. I'm really tempted to test on Friday, feeling like I've period pains all evening so like you guys, don't know if thats a good or a bad thing. It's be v.rare that AF would come early, maybe one day but usually like clockwork so we'll see! Keep us updated on tomorrows temps xx

Do any of you have the tests that claim to be able to tell before AF is due to arrive? I have some of them, but wondering if it's worth using them as early as Friday (10dpo)? I have the worst will power when it comes to stuff like this!

Haha I only have 1 test in the house that I'm saving for the day I no I am preg cb digi hahahaha just to see the words pregnant think gonna test sat earliest af due sund & usually spot day before af so hope will have an idea ne way by then

Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: everyone xxx

Do any of you have the tests that claim to be able to tell before AF is due to arrive? I have some of them, but wondering if it's worth using them as early as Friday (10dpo)? I have the worst will power when it comes to stuff like this!

Oh I know the feeling, my head is saying to hang on until Monday but then there's an evil little devil living inside shouting at me to try on Friday. I know I will be so disappointed though!
Also, got a call from doc today about recent internal exam, she said it all appears ok but can I come in for a chat so now I'm worried about that too! Actually, while doing exam she asked if it's common for me to have a lot of CM but I don't know how much is a lot so I couldn't answer that correctly but is that a good or a bad thing??

Fingers crossed for us all. I wish I took my temp so I knew exactly when I ovulated but can't guarantee I can take it the same time everyday. Definitely getting some clear blue smiley faces fornext month I fell sstraight away last time I used them x

Fingers crossed for us all. I wish I took my temp so I knew exactly when I ovulated but can't guarantee I can take it the same time everyday. Definitely getting some clear blue smiley faces fornext month I fell sstraight away last time I used them x

This is first time I did temp n t be fair it confirmed all the build up signs I had were right a lot of ppl swear by the :) cb but there really expensive aren't they xx

Hello Ladies, I am 10dpo today. I think i am on a 36 days cycle,AF due May 9
This is my first cycle charting and i am not sure how my cycle could be 36 with today being 10dpo.
I am sure about the O day. My cycle might be getting shorter i guess.
can i join you please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"