• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 8th of May - anyone want to wait with me?

Good morning! I will test tomorrow too, but I'll only be 10dpo, so not expecting much lol. Not many symptoms, but I do have a very stuffed up nose, and peeing a lot. Had a stuffed up nose for my whole pregnancy last time so hoping that is a good sign! Really hopeful this cycle!

Good morning! I will test tomorrow too, but I'll only be 10dpo, so not expecting much lol. Not many symptoms, but I do have a very stuffed up nose, and peeing a lot. Had a stuffed up nose for my whole pregnancy last time so hoping that is a good sign! Really hopeful this cycle!

Uh oh. Keep feeling Af on its way

A stuffy nose is probably the only real sign I have NellyLou, you're looking good :thumbup:

Ayeshasi that's how I've been yesterday and today, but today much worse. Literally feel like :witch: could visit any minute now :shrug: My appetite has been non exsistant for a while now too which is really not like me, anyone know if that's a positive sign??

Nosurprise, I think it can go either way with appetite. I know with my last I was very hungry around 4-6 weeks and then nauseous after that. I don't remember before I knew I was pregnant though. Right now I am super hungry, but that's nothing new haha. TWW is the worst! I am so impatient!

I will test tomorrow! I will only be 10dpo...but I want to join in the fun!

Hopefully we are all moving into the First Tri section soon!

Am I the only one who has already figured out my due date if I am preggo?

Hopefully we are all moving into the First Tri section soon!

Am I the only one who has already figured out my due date if I am preggo?

I hadn't, but when I read your post...of course I had to. Mine would be January 15th, 2015!

I had my bloods taken on Tuesday for my Clomid check...should find out today what my Progesterone levels are. Let's hope they are a high number!

I would be January 11th according to the first day of my LMP.

I am not sure of my chances to be honest. I mean my cycle symptoms have been totally different each month, so i cant really pin point anything different. Im sure that the more i read on symptoms with bfp the more i think i have them... To be honest because i dont actually know when i ovulated, i just guessed based on my body and plus on cd8 i got a dark line on an opk but i thought it was a little early to be getting that as i tested each day and my lines were just faint so considered a negative. we did the dirty a couple of times over the period you know so that we could catch before and after possible ov but who knows.

I tested again and still a bfn on an ic cheapie. I have had varying degrees of symptoms this time round the sore boobs, the twinges, no cm for me cp is now high closed and med hard. Im trying not to get my hopes up though.

Nelly. I did too!!! I didn't say though incase anyone thought I was more crazier than I seem haha

13 Jan here. :D

Hi ladies wow missed quite a bit lol has anyone pee'd on asda tests early before and had any joy did one this morn n bfn aghh

:haha: thank goodness I'm surround by women after my own heart!!! I have a edd calendar saved on my phone and I've checked it every month! I'd be the 23rd Jan
Sorry dizzy never tried that one so don't know... Hopefully someone will have a review that'll tell you they are rubbish and wrong!x

Good luck hopeful :)

Macy the tww is a killer isn't it, keep positive though!x

Hello ladies, im new to this and have been ttc for 9 months now im due af on the 10th and was looking for someone due af around the same time to keep me from over testing like I have in previous months hoping to join u all if u dont mind thank you x

Welcome mrsttcbaby3! I don't know how good we will be at keeping you from testing... It seems like a lot of us have the same problem lol. Good luck to you! Hoping this is your month!

Hello ladies, im new to this and have been ttc for 9 months now im due af on the 10th and was looking for someone due af around the same time to keep me from over testing like I have in previous months hoping to join u all if u dont mind thank you x

Hi! If you're looking for others to help you from over testing, I think you may be in the wrong place :winkwink:. Most of us are poas (pee on a stick) addicts. lol. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->