AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

Redbean

Reaction score
Carrying over from March, here. Join the support and discussion!

Just got home from my first IUI and resting. I felt cramps about 5 min after. Is that a good sign? I was already ov cramping when I went in. This was different.

Hi, I'll join you :) AF due April 23rd, although I won't be able to wait that long to test!

First month ttc #2 after an early mc in feb.
DS is 19 months old.

I think I o'd early rather than late, & last month had a short luteal phase as far as I could tell although I don't chart so just going by cm & mood.

Not due to ov till wed/thurs this week so will keep BDing but think it's already happened- we BD'd sun,wed,sat. Fingers crossed!!

Might test the morning of 16th as we have a spa day booked & would be good to know then although that could be very early if I ov late as my app predicts!

When will you test? Xx

Hi, I'll join you :) AF due April 23rd, although I won't be able to wait that long to test!

First month ttc #2 after an early mc in feb.
DS is 19 months old.

I think I o'd early rather than late, & last month had a short luteal phase as far as I could tell although I don't chart so just going by cm & mood.

Not due to ov till wed/thurs this week so will keep BDing but think it's already happened- we BD'd sun,wed,sat. Fingers crossed!!

Might test the morning of 16th as we have a spa day booked & would be good to know then although that could be very early if I ov late as my app predicts!

When will you test? Xx

Welcome, 5!

I will test early, too, bc we are taking a trip to SF and wine country, visiting some of my hubby's college buddies, so I'll need to know if I can imbibe a few! But I ov early and did my iui yesterday, so 12 days from now should be good. I might get a false pos from the trigger.

This is my first ttc, but I'm 38 so it's been a different game.

I would think that if you are very regular, you should know when you ov. I always do, whether I pos or not. I like the plan to bd a ton! Our friend Jamie on here says "scrump like bunnies."

Good luck!

Hi ladies! I will join you guys:) AF is due April 21 for me. Trying to conceive #2 for 5 months. This is the first month that I would say I really planned and tried. I really thought it would happen easier than this I guess. So we bd 2 days before O and day of O. I had a chemical pregnancy in January. I am way addicted to poas...I bought like 50 Internet sensitive cheapies:) I seriously have to poas multiple times a day. Just in case:) So I will be testing in a week or so:) My daughter is 22 months old. Good luck ladies

Hi ladies! I will join you guys:) AF is due April 21 for me. Trying to conceive #2 for 5 months. This is the first month that I would say I really planned and tried. I really thought it would happen easier than this I guess. So we bd 2 days before O and day of O. I had a chemical pregnancy in January. I am way addicted to poas...I bought like 50 Internet sensitive cheapies:) I seriously have to poas multiple times a day. Just in case:) So I will be testing in a week or so:) My daughter is 22 months old. Good luck ladies

Welcome, Emerald.

I'm sure now that you're paying attention it'll happen for you. Was your first easy?

Mind if I join? My AF is due April 23rd. TTC #1!!

Coming off birth control, hoping to pinpoint my ovulation starting back up again. I think I might have Ov'd already, felt some ov pain last week. FX!!

Yeah I got quite good at tracking my cycles before DS1 came along as I used it to prevent for about 6 months before ttc, trouble I find is when actually ttc it can be had to identify EWCM from everything else!! (Tmi sorry!) & other symptoms of o aren't consistent- I sometimes get ov pains & sensitive smell but not always. And in usually within a day or two of predicted dates but since the mc I don't know if my cycle has changed again as this is the first cycle! So all in all it's added stress to the TWW! Lol

Having said that I've had some symptoms today that could indicate stuff going on so I'm going to take wed as my o date, making me 6dpo today & making my TWW only a week really- bonus!! Ha ha

Hi to new ladies :) looking forward to waiting with you- anyone up for symptom spotting with me? Lol xx

Yah my first child we got off bc to not try but not prevent and we're preg go the next month without planning it. This time I thought it would be easy again...but it hasn't been. The tww is so tiring.. hoping this is the month!

Yeah I got quite good at tracking my cycles before DS1 came along as I used it to prevent for about 6 months before ttc, trouble I find is when actually ttc it can be had to identify EWCM from everything else!! (Tmi sorry!) & other symptoms of o aren't consistent- I sometimes get ov pains & sensitive smell but not always. And in usually within a day or two of predicted dates but since the mc I don't know if my cycle has changed again as this is the first cycle! So all in all it's added stress to the TWW! Lol

Having said that I've had some symptoms today that could indicate stuff going on so I'm going to take wed as my o date, making me 6dpo today & making my TWW only a week really- bonus!! Ha ha

Hi to new ladies :) looking forward to waiting with you- anyone up for symptom spotting with me? Lol xx

I am a huge symptom spotter!!! And I like to poas! :)

Ok I take back everything I just said (well not everything...) I think I must be ovulating today- I have need seen EWCM like this- stretchy like you wouldn't believe!! Let's hope there's enough still there to help the swimmers tonight!! Lol

I guess the symptoms I've had today were ov symptoms & not anything else! Achey back & thighs & blue mood like right before AF plus some strange pressure/shooting pains down below. I thought that sounded like it could be implantation but I guess not!

What symptoms do you guys tend to get around ov?

Xx

Mind if I join? My AF is due April 23rd. TTC #1!!

Coming off birth control, hoping to pinpoint my ovulation starting back up again. I think I might have Ov'd already, felt some ov pain last week. FX!!

Of course! Did you get a chance to bd when you felt the ov pain? I don't know how long you were on the pill, but it took me no time to get back into a regular cycle. However, I don't think my hormones were balanced for a whole yr. I gained 10 pounds and couldn't get it off until one day it just fell away.

Ok I take back everything I just said (well not everything...) I think I must be ovulating today- I have need seen EWCM like this- stretchy like you wouldn't believe!! Let's hope there's enough still there to help the swimmers tonight!! Lol

I guess the symptoms I've had today were ov symptoms & not anything else! Achey back & thighs & blue mood like right before AF plus some strange pressure/shooting pains down below. I thought that sounded like it could be implantation but I guess not!

Xx[/QUOTE
I always get super bloated. And since I came off bc I have been getting a lot of discomfort above my public bone. Also the ewcm but I'm not sure when I ovulate w that. I think I will try temping next month if this month doesn't turn out with a baby:)

good luck with spermies...may they swim briskly!

Xx

That could be implantation!! The ewcm comes back strong if preggars.
I get major pains, heightened smell, back ache and horny ;) when ov.

I'm 1dpiui today and feeling very achy, tired, and thirsty. Thinking it's my ov hangover kicking in.

Xx

That could be implantation!! The ewcm comes back strong if preggars.
I get major pains, heightened smell, back ache and horny ;) when ov.

I'm 1dpiui today and feeling very achy, tired, and thirsty. Thinking it's my ov hangover kicking in.

Ha ha ha ov hangover!! Ok so got the heightened smell tonight too- got it 7dpo last time I was pg too so again could be either!! Lol oh we'll, will keep symptom spotting & test 16th anyway, but may have to reset dpos from today!! Lol :shrug: xx

Of course! Did you get a chance to bd when you felt the ov pain? I don't know how long you were on the pill, but it took me no time to get back into a regular cycle. However, I don't think my hormones were balanced for a whole yr. I gained 10 pounds and couldn't get it off until one day it just fell away.

The ov pain went away after a few hours, but we did get to bd like 6 hours later. I hadn't felt those pains since before being on the pill, so I am very curious if it really was my ovulation :)

The only thing is, it was a lot longer than my charting app predicted. Also, my temp hasn't elevated long enough to be conclusive. So who knows :)

I love symptom spotting as well! That's good to know your cycle was back to normal in no time. I didn't even think about the possibility of weight gain, that's good to know. Best of luck to you ladies!!

Oh one other thing: (maybe tmi) but what sort of fluid does your CM/CF go bak to after ovulating (after EWCM). Back to watery? Completely dry?

Im due for AF april 21st and I ov'd the 5th I bd the 1st 3rd and 5th and Ive had dull pains and alot of discharge today! Anyone else have this or know what it could be?

Hmm, ciera, not sure. Too early for implantation, too late for ov pain. Sometimes when I symptom spot I notice things I don't normally, though.

Oregoon, mine becomes white and milky for the rest of the time. I've read posts that when bfp it's very heavy, more than you'd ever think is normal.

I think I'm usually pretty much dry after ov, or very minimal.

This cycle I had what I thought was EWCM Wednesday, with clear up until that point, then nothing Thursday & Friday, tiny amounts of something Saturday, a tiny bit of something white/yellowy Sunday, then nothing most of the time, then LOADS of super stretchy EWCM at one point Monday (after bm tmi) accompanied by aching back & thighs, & sensitive smell.

We BD'd sun, wed, sat, mon so hopefully timed it ok either way :)

I agree you notice so much more when you're ttc/twwing lol & I find DH's spermies make it hard to work out exactly what's going on cm wise too, so all in all I'm less certain of what's going on rather than more!! lol it's so confusing isn't it!

Ciera maybe it's late ov? Are you sure it was the 5th? Or maybe leftover spermies from BDing? :/ sorry can't be of more help, as you can see I've had something similar & am utterly clueless!! Lol

Xxx

So I had a second ov pain, this tine only in my right ovary last night, and I could've sworn I was ov a second time 1 dpo. I looked it up. It's pos but rare to ov twice, separately, esp if on hormones or if frat twins run in your family. I'm yes to both counts.

Ooh could be twins then!! Lol

I'm leaning towards perhaps inplantation as I'm having sore boobs today too, but not sure could have been that my body geared up to ov but didn't quite make it the first time- could be that for you too? Who knows.

I have had a weird pain today, on one side, when I was on the toilet I couldn't 'push' at all (tmi sorry!) but it physically hurt on my right hand side of my public bone :( it was odd! I'm sure ov shouldn't hurt down there, so maybe it's from implantation?? Who knows!

Roll on the 16th & fingers crossed for a BFP anyway!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->