AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

Just the wait now then- this is the hardest bit! Ha ha

Xxx

CoffeePuffin, congrats for ovulating already! Not everyone is that lucky- good for you!

Red- I am really hoping for you that the night sweats aren't what you think. I've been a little warm the last few nights, but I think its because a) the weather has gotten warmer lately and b) my temp spike was very large this month. Maybe its the same for you! Plus isn't it normal to have a fall in estrogen after ov? Fertility friend says a drop in estrogen is what makes the cervix lower and harden after ov. definitely hope you find a way to stay positive! I'm still pulling for you.

As far as my symptoms go, I've had a really big increase in my appetite, and I was really dizzy this morning. That's a new one for me. I'm drinking lots of green tea and water to make sure I'm hydrated

Thanks, yes, it could be just exaggerated stages. But a certain amount of estrogen is still necessary, so such the drop, making me nauseous and sweaty, seems like a sign I'm too imbalanced. But who knows! Many ppl on Clomid have to take estrogen supplements. We will see.

Red--don't count yourself out! Anything else could cause that too. A lot of symptoms mimic a lot of things. :hugs: I'm not sure when I'll OV, but I started OPKs today. We will see :D

Hi All! Can I join you guys? AF due on the 23rd Apr for me. I am not quite sure when exactly I O'd :nope: but it was sometime between apr 6/7...so may be I am 3 dpo today. I don't know if its too early to have symptoms, but since 2days I have been having backache, increase in appetite, bloating and worst of all is it seems like my bladder will burst every 2 hrs (1st time for me). This is my 1st cycle ttc#1 so I am not very sure if these are pregnancy symptoms or just something else. I am usually not the kind to symptom spot. But this was super frustrating with so many at the same time for 2 days straight :dohh:, dint have a choice but to notice :shrug: FXed!

How is everyone doing? Hope this month will give all of us bfps!

Well, I may not have ovulated. I won't know til AF is due, whether I did or not as I didn't temp properly this month, only going by OPK's. Hopefully I have.

I don't expect to get a BFP this month, although it would be lovely. And if I do, it may not even stick. But you never know, I might get really lucky :)

Hi All! Can I join you guys? AF due on the 23rd Apr for me. I am not quite sure when exactly I O'd :nope: but it was sometime between apr 6/7...so may be I am 3 dpo today. I don't know if its too early to have symptoms, but since 2days I have been having backache, increase in appetite, bloating and worst of all is it seems like my bladder will burst every 2 hrs (1st time for me). This is my 1st cycle ttc#1 so I am not very sure if these are pregnancy symptoms or just something else. I am usually not the kind to symptom spot. But this was super frustrating with so many at the same time for 2 days straight :dohh:, dint have a choice but to notice :shrug: FXed!

Welcome!

Those sound like my post-ov clomid symptoms, so maybe you o'd multiple eggos?? That would be good!

We are on the same schedule then. You're due the day before me, but this morn I'm 4 dpo (and iui).

Welcome, blues!

Hopefully you did O, Coffee! I'm just doing opks, too. So crossing fingers.

Red--any better today? 4 dpo! How awesome!!!

Welcome, blues!

Hopefully you did O, Coffee! I'm just doing opks, too. So crossing fingers.

Red--any better today? 4 dpo! How awesome!!!

I drank a ton of water yesterday and I think it helped. The hot flashes were much milder last night. A bit nauseous still.

Any sign for you yet of ov?

Welcome!

Those sound like my post-ov clomid symptoms, so maybe you o'd multiple eggos?? That would be good!

We are on the same schedule then. You're due the day before me, but this morn I'm 4 dpo (and iui).

Multiple eggos...hope not :nope: DF would be really upset lol.

How are you all doing?

Green Glitter - Do you know when you usually O? Hoping u do soon. FXed for you! :thumbup:

CoffeePuffin - I just came off of bcp 3 weeks back and I just did opks. And as per them I did ovulate. Temping felt a little confusing. So hopefully you must have o'd too. :flower:

Redbean - when are you planning to test? I am considering waiting until a day or two after AF is due.

I am going to test on the 17th bc hubby and I leave for SF the next day. That will be 12 dpiui.

You Know Everything I Read Says You Can Have Symptoms Until U implant. But I'm 4dpo and keep getting sharp pain in my boobs? I've also been a raging beotch today for a unknown reason. And I am usually extremely happy and chipper:( Anyone else think your body knows already before implantation???

Red and bblue (Ha! Love your user names together)--I am bit sure when I O now. I used to around CD 16-18 but ever since I quit breastfeeding in January, they've been wacky. Hoping to see it soon! I'm using opks this cycle, so I'm crossing fingers for a smiley. :D how're your guys symptoms?

Emerald--that sadly happens to me. I get sharp booby pains past OV. Lol I love how we get excited when raging is a symptom! Love it. :D

Hi girls! I'll will join you too! Af is due April 24! I had a very light positive and Od today as for symptoms lower back pain, some pressure, head ache and very sleepy! Good luck to you girls! Fingers crossed!

I believe your body knows before implantation because your body is already going through changes before baby implants. I'm also 4dpo and my boobs have been having on and off slight soreness. :shrug:

@missnicole12 welcome hun :flower:

Well, I'm 2DPO today. I think anyway. These two weeks are going to take FOREVER. I'm new to TTC and I already hate all the uncertainty.

I got both shooting pains in left bb and in uterus last night at 4dpo, but I've gotten those other months too. I wonder if the prog tricks your body into thinking pg to prepare for the possibility? However, I've seen women get symptoms as early as 3dpo followed by a bfp at 5!

Red- I bet you're right! It makes sense that the prog kind of works on the assumption that there's a bean on the way :) wow that's crazy to get a bfp on 5dpo! What a lucky duck.

I think I'm gonna test on the 17th- which will be 11dpo for me. I had a dream last night that I tested and got a very clear BFP. It was an awesome dream :) makes me anxious to test though!

Red mentioned that she's going to test on the 17th too, anyone else have testing dates in mind?

I'd like to join too! AF is due April 22nd for me. No symptoms yet as i'm only 2 days past O.

This will be my 4th cycle TTC after coming off BCP in December. I will probably test on Easter Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->