AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

Ooh could be twins then!! Lol

I'm leaning towards perhaps inplantation as I'm having sore boobs today too, but not sure could have been that my body geared up to ov but didn't quite make it the first time- could be that for you too? Who knows.

I have had a weird pain today, on one side, when I was on the toilet I couldn't 'push' at all (tmi sorry!) but it physically hurt on my right hand side of my public bone :( it was odd! I'm sure ov shouldn't hurt down there, so maybe it's from implantation?? Who knows!

Roll on the 16th & fingers crossed for a BFP anyway!

Xxx

I don't know. That sounds like uterine contractions. I get that pain around AF. Could be implantation then!

Redbean, that's so cool, it could totally be twins! Fraternal twins run in my family too. While my husband is terrified of the possibility, I would love twins, since I am one :)

5_year_plan that does sound like what normally would be AF pains, so my guess is that those are implantation. FX!!

I've been charting my temp and that ov pain on my left side totally makes sense now.. My temp spiked almost a degree! CD14, so I must have ov'd around CD 12 when I felt the pain :) I'm glad I didn't trust the app, it 'predicted' I was due to ovulate around the 10th or 11th!

My ov symptoms are definitely the pain, and also headaches. I get them sooo bad around that time. I've never had the heightened sense of smell around ov. Lol Redbean, I like your 'ov hangover' term :)

Thanks for the insight ladies!!

In feeling terrible! Think I have the lurgy DS had at the weekend, & so does DH- it's making him sick whereas I'm a bit nauseous but mainly aching all over- particularly down my thighs & lower back like AF but also all my joints, hands, knees, arms & legs :(

This better be a pg symptom because I don't mind being miserable if it is!!!
Still no jaw/face ache I'm waiting for though...! Lol

Xx

Thanks for starting the new thread redbean. After last months early mc we are going to skip ttc this month but you know I'm gonna follow along with everyone else's journeys :) I have a follow-up doctor visit on Friday, hopefully everything is fine and we'll be back on the ttc wagon in May.

Kwynia! Good to hear from you again! I haven't heard from the other ladies yet, but I suspect when their tww starts they might join.

Oregoon, while I would love twins, I'd be lucky if one could stick! As far as I know, I'd already ov'd two on Sunday so this would be a third. At least a third would raise my chances to 30% or so.

5-yr: a cold/feeling ill is a symptom of pg! Your immune system lowers so as to not fight off the egg as foreign. That's a good sign!

Thank goodness for ibruprofen! :/

I tried all day to put it off but I caved after we put DS to bed & felt so much better!!

Hope it doesn't hurt the little bean I'm hoping is nestling in :/ & fingers crossed it'll be gone by tomorrow or at least bearable! :/

I'm loving the positive thinking on here :)

Xxx

I tried all day to put it off but I caved after we put DS to bed & felt so much better!!

Hope it doesn't hurt the little bean I'm hoping is nestling in :/ & fingers crossed it'll be gone by tomorrow or at least bearable! :/

Xxx

I just looked it up: an earlier study from 2011 said 2x greater risk of miscarriage, but a study in 2/2014 reversed those findings saying there was no greater risk.

So, probably better to feel relaxed and happy than to worry about taking one. Stress and pain can't be good for a nugget!

Welcome, Emerald, 5, Ciera and Oregoon! :) Nice to meet you all.

Kwynia - Great to "see" you! I am glad to hear you're going to stick around so I can still bombard you with craziness, even if you're not ttc this month. :D

Red!-- YAY! An IUI happened while I was on vacation and I didn't even know! I am back now. I took a long, long much needed break and spent time with the kids and hubby for a week. We just got back Sunday night and then I worked all day yesterday. But I'm back on the ttc this month. I am SO excited for your IUI. OV pains sound promising. Very promising! Ooooo, I'm sending so much baby dust your way, Red. :hugs:

I am definitely not going to be on the 25th this month but I'm sticking with you guys, as I can't imagine my ttc journey without you. My period just ended on Saturday. I was 8-10 days late. :/ It was a first for me, so I kept my appointment today for my OB and had that taken looked at. She is not concerned. She said cervix looks healthy, uterus healthy, and the reason for all of my crazy discharge and late cycle was probably due to the prolactin I had in my body finally normalizing.

I was still breastfeeding my 2 year old until just the start of January. So that makes sense. I guess maybe my body is regulating my hormones now that I've stopped. I suppose. She said if I'm continuously late for a few cycles, we'll look at it again. But so far, I got the green light to make a baby. :D

Hey ladies! AF due April 22

ovulated April 6 :)in the 2ww

I hope we all get our bfps!

Yay, Green! I've missed you! :) glad all is well, and yes that makes sense about the breast feeding.

Welcome, Rainbow!

Can I join in here?
Came off birth control 3 weeks ago, trying for baby number two. I was doing temping but missed a couple days when LO was ill, so I haven't got temps to go on, but I had a positive ovulation test yesterday and day before. If I'm ovulating, I think it happened last night or will happen today so I'll class tomorrow as 1DPO. So that would mean I'm due a period around 22nd/23rd april?

I know I probably won't conceive so soon, but you never know! I may just get lucky. I had AWFUL cramping on my right side the day I got the first positive ovulation test.

Xxx

I just looked it up: an earlier study from 2011 said 2x greater risk of miscarriage, but a study in 2/2014 reversed those findings saying there was no greater risk.

So, probably better to feel relaxed and happy than to worry about taking one. Stress and pain can't be good for a nugget!

Thanks :) I'm not going to let it worry me, I'm pretty sure nothing will affect it before implantation anyhow, but will avoid it from now onwards.

Xx

I think I'm out already, ladies. I had terrible night sweats last night, which means estrogen is rapidly falling or whatever. Too early for it to be pg related so... :(

How many dpo are you? I noted that down at 8dpo when I got my BFP last time. Don't count yourself out yet by any means! Xx

How many dpo are you? I noted that down at 8dpo when I got my BFP last time. Don't count yourself out yet by any means! Xx

I'm only 3 dpo. Like I said way too early for pg. symptom.

It's from the clomid. I had it last mo too and all searches about it turn up neg stuff.

I'm not going to start drinking and doing marathons quite yet but I cried in the car on way to work this morn. Think I'm resigned to a bfn.

So in it for you all now! Bring home some bfps to cheer me up!

Can I join in here?
Came off birth control 3 weeks ago, trying for baby number two. I was doing temping but missed a couple days when LO was ill, so I haven't got temps to go on, but I had a positive ovulation test yesterday and day before. If I'm ovulating, I think it happened last night or will happen today so I'll class tomorrow as 1DPO. So that would mean I'm due a period around 22nd/23rd april?

I know I probably won't conceive so soon, but you never know! I may just get lucky. I had AWFUL cramping on my right side the day I got the first positive ovulation test.

Welcome! You are lucky to be ov so soon coming off bc! Hope that luck rides for you!

:( well you never know- it's got to happen some time!
Dr google isn't always right- maybe it was just a warm night!

Xxx

3 dpo and nothing...but guess that's to be expected:) Everyone get there bd in? We did it at the right times per ewcm and opk...so I feel good about it. Baby dusts

CoffeePuffin, congrats for ovulating already! Not everyone is that lucky- good for you!

Red- I am really hoping for you that the night sweats aren't what you think. I've been a little warm the last few nights, but I think its because a) the weather has gotten warmer lately and b) my temp spike was very large this month. Maybe its the same for you! Plus isn't it normal to have a fall in estrogen after ov? Fertility friend says a drop in estrogen is what makes the cervix lower and harden after ov. definitely hope you find a way to stay positive! I'm still pulling for you.

As far as my symptoms go, I've had a really big increase in my appetite, and I was really dizzy this morning. That's a new one for me. I'm drinking lots of green tea and water to make sure I'm hydrated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->