AF due around Halloween

OwlBump

Hubby, Son and Bump
Reaction score
Hey ladies, back again I'm still not charting and I'm not 100% sure when Ov was to be honest I'm just going by the FF app at the moment, we've had people staying with us this last couple of weeks so we've not bd'd as much as we had hoped but I'm hopefully we have covered most likely times.

https://i64.tinypic.com/2n827u0.png

My Cycle was a little short The past 2 month 24-27days so i think AF is due around Halloween anyone else?
We can wait it out together 👻

My AF is due right around Halloween too! Well, 10/30, actually, but close enough. Let's hope neither of us gets a visit from the witch!! :witch:

AF is due on the 1st for me. Crossing my finger it doesn't show.

I'm due the 30th :) would love to wait it out with you guys!

Nice to meet you all 😊

Pretty confused right now, went to loo to find pretty heavy spotting I'm so hoping it's not a very early AF 😕 Cd 16 doesn't seem right!

Nice to meet you all 😊

Pretty confused right now, went to loo to find pretty heavy spotting I'm so hoping it's not a very early AF 😕 Cd 16 doesn't seem right!

Could be implantation bleeding?

I'm due the 29th so keeping fingers crossed but not symptom spotting, trying to stay chill and if it happens it happens.

On occasion I have spotted, I never had implantation bleediing and with my son so I'm not sure if this is it... it's a Kinda browny red, not heavy by any means it's more than light spotting though..

I don't know what my body's up to! 🙈 I'll see tomorrow I think

Best of luck to everyone

Well now I'm hopeful just been to the loo and no spotting at all! Maybe it is implantation

That sounds like a great sign! With my last pregnancy I had a little bit of brown bleeding around CD 16 and I think it was ovulation spotting in my case. I'd never had that before but it was definitely noticeable! Are you sure you already ovulated?

No I'm not 100% sure, I felt some minor abdo pain that lined up with the second "fertile day" on ff though
It's been another 6 hours, very minimal spotting when I wipe.

No 😕 I started temping start of this cycle but kept forgetting to take it when my son woke me 😭
This morning is very minimal brown looks like the very end off a period , I have a good feeling this month 😊

Ok I'm a bit confused , I woke up this morning (even later than usual after 9 hours of sleep) and went to go use the bathroom and saw tons of creamy egg white CM. That's really unusual for me at this time I'm usually pretty dry and it's not left overs because we haven't DTD for 4 days. I'm either 7 DPO or 4 because I don't know which time it would have picked, last time I was late in O'ing and this time I might have been early.

I've been super tired. itchy around my abdomen/belly, sneezing and runny nose which I'm never really bad with, and cramping like crazy which happens a bit during Oing but not this much. I hate to symptom spot but I can't help and notice these weird ones. Anyone have the creamy egg white and it end up being pregnant?

I dont know if im in the tww.
We were at my SO's families house when i believe i O'd so we may have been a day or two late. I still had a clear sticky discharge so im kind of hopeful...It's a long shot though.

Ok I'm a bit confused , I woke up this morning (even later than usual after 9 hours of sleep) and went to go use the bathroom and saw tons of creamy egg white CM. That's really unusual for me at this time I'm usually pretty dry and it's not left overs because we haven't DTD for 4 days. I'm either 7 DPO or 4 because I don't know which time it would have picked, last time I was late in O'ing and this time I might have been early.

I've been super tired. itchy around my abdomen/belly, sneezing and runny nose which I'm never really bad with, and cramping like crazy which happens a bit during Oing but not this much. I hate to symptom spot but I can't help and notice these weird ones. Anyone have the creamy egg white and it end up being pregnant?

I had a insane amount of creamy cm just before I found out I was pregnant with my son then at 11dpo I got a bfp
Crossing my fingers for you :) x

I dont know if im in the tww.
We were at my SO's families house when i believe i O'd so we may have been a day or two late. I still had a clear sticky discharge so im kind of hopeful...It's a long shot though.

Fingers crossed for you , you're not out until af shows xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->