AF due around Halloween

Post a pic :) maybe we can help
Tried inverting?

I think I'm 9dpo. But this looks off and it dried darker.

Attachments

• 20161020_073409_opt.jpg
    20161020_073409_opt.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 16
October 27th for me.... Fingers crossed we all have sticky beans and no AF shows up!!

That's what I thought too. All 3 that I've taken have that. Ugh. Evaps are worse than bfns lol

Yeah they are horrid, I use an app to invert them as Evaps don't show from what I've seen :)

StillPraying- Looks like an evap. :(
9dpo is still super early though.

Woot! Tyvm! Still having the milky discharge, so I'm hoping this is my month! It would be our rainbow baby (2 MCs prior with hubby, and one before MC at 2 months.) Here's hoping and I wish all you other lovely ladies the same luck!

AF is due on October 30 for me too. We had a second trimester loss in May that would have made us first time parents on October 28th. I hope this month is ours. We need it!

Sorry for your loss Ashaford, we had a second trimester loss in August :flower: it's hard. Keeping my fx for you!

So sorry for your loss, baby vibes to you 👶🏼

October 29th for me I'm 8dpo had some cramping and got sore boobs hoping this is our month had chemical in April

Good luck Think pink sounding hopeful for you 😊

I'm not sure how many dpo I am but I tested yesterday and it was bfn but I expected that. Spotting seems to have stopped today :) 3 days of very light spotting so glad it's not af !

This is actually my first post ever on BnB after, literally, YEARS of stalking! TTC #3 and AF is also due on Halloween :)

This is actually my first post ever on BnB after, literally, YEARS of stalking! TTC #3 and AF is also due on Halloween :)

Welcome! :D I stalked the forums for a long time before we tried for our son lol now i'm recently back for TTC #2
Good luck!

I had spotting for 3 days, ending yesterday.. light red to brown for 1 day then light brown on and off for 2 days. I'=d had nothing today until 3pm and it was only very slightly and brown.
I've had super bad acne for the past 4 days... worse than in my teens lol

So it's not AF at least, hopefully this has been implant bleeding

I have only one test left but I heard you're unlikely to get a positive until 5 days after implant.. not sure how true that is but i'm waiting until next week unless i buy cheapies online lol

I vote for buying cheapies!
I'm a little confused on what dpo I am. I had 3 days of positive OPK (10th-12th) the 11th was darkest so I went off of that but the morning of the 12th I had
o-pains so maybe I should go off of that?

If your sure it was Ov pain then yeah go by that

I'm even more confused now... I have crazy ewcm now that wasn't about this morning; so am I ovulating now rather than when i thought a week ago... we haven't bd'd for 4 days so unlikely to catch it if it is unless we bd tonight

Do you do opks? Maybe do one and see if it's positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->