AF due around Halloween

No I don't but I really wish I had bought some now :( grr lol
Earliest I can get them for is tomorrow but it might be too late then, hopefully bd'ing tonight will be better than nothing

I have a feeling my af is on it's way! I'm having a lot of cramping and feel rather bloated.

Definitely bd just in case!

Wishx I hope the witch stays away!

Loooong time lurker here, finally decided to join due to symptoms driving me crazy. I'm 7dpo and AF is due on the 30th. Time is dragging by!

Testing Wednesday so excited and been having good signs but I guess moment of truth will be in 2 days. How is everyone else?

No news over here, tested today and got a bfn but then again I have no idea if I'm 2dpo or 9dpo 😂😭

Heyy I'm also due around Halloween! Had a 'bleed' last month for only 2 days so I have based it on that being my period due to 3 negative pregnancy tests so far:wacko: All a bit confusing as I feel I am experiencing early pregnancy symptoms but I think the internet and paranoia could be influencing this!! Either way not gonna test now til 1st Nov so I will let you guys know what happens! Keep me in the loop please :kiss:

I tested this morning at 6dpo. Just couldn't wait. It was a BFN but that is to be expected. I'm trying not to obsess over every little sign but I just feel off. Still keeping my fingers crossed.

Hello Ladies. First time actually interacting with the forums. Usually I just search through hundreds but I feel like I read them all lol. I'm due the 28th. Would love to wait with you guys on

11dpo now... I feel like I've had some symptoms (some cramping, more tired than normal, headaches) but also feel like it's nothing.
I think I may test today.

Hello Ladies. First time actually interacting with the forums. Usually I just search through hundreds but I feel like I read them all lol. I'm due the 28th. Would love to wait with you guys on

Hello Ladies. First time actually interacting with the forums. Usually I just search through hundreds but I feel like I read them all lol. I'm due the 28th. Would love to wait with you guys

I'm in the same boat. Trying not to read into anything and wait it out. But it's sooooo hard

Welcome to all of the new ladies and :dust: for a Halloween :bfp:

owl 2 or 9 dpo... I don't think I've ever quite seen anyone in that situation lol Do you know when AF is due?

Ashaford I'm guilty of testing too early (4dpo:blush:) but 6 is def early so fx for you!

TK are you still holding out?

AFM I believe I'm 13dpo...got a very faint line on a wally test so we will see if it turns into anything :thumbup:

Yep. I don't want to get my hopes up.
I got a bfp at only 8dpo with my son... But I know that rarely happens so I'm nervous to test too soon.

I had an early positive like that with my 8 week mc and my dd2. So they happen but its not fun testing and seeing nothing or testing and THINKING you see something etc. it's all making me kind of :wacko: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->