AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

It MUST be a sign!!!! :) I'm super hopeful this cycle too. It's so hard to wait it out.

It is and it's hard not to symptom spot. I feel like mind over matter on that one. We want to see signs so we do

Totally agree. Last cycle I symptom spotted every little thing and convinced myself I was pregnant. I was pretty devastated when every test was a BFN. I'm really trying not to do that to myself again this time. I'm just so antsy because I feel like we timed everything perfectly this month.

Me too. We bd 5 times in 4 days of my fertile week including the day I got my solid smiley and the night before. Even used preseed for the first time on the 15th and 16th. Didn't get to last night...dh got sick yesterday at work unfortunatley.

We all have to keep eachother strong and refrain from testing and symptom spotting. As hard as it is. Crushing seeing bfn.

Last month I was a day late...I was soooo excited. Dang af for tricking me

:thumbup: af due around 29/30th for me. Kind of half heartedly in 2ww, as only dtd once but that's all it took for me with Poppy.

Hi everyone! I think I am 1 DPO today. Got a pos OPK in the afternoon of the 16th (was neg on the 17th), BD'd (well, inseminated -- we are working with a known donor) on the 16th and 17th in the evenings. Hoping we timed it right this month! I normally have a 12 day luteal phase so AF would be around the 29th... I'm hoping it doesn't come as this is month #12 for us! I have such a hard time not symptom spotting. I also am hoping to plan a lot of social activities to keep me busy through the TWW but I'm so busy at work right now I'm basically exhausted when I get home, so I'm happy to have found others who will be in the same boat!!! Good luck to all of you and I hope we all get our BFP's this month!

Welcome both of you! The support is a great thing. People talk about getting pregnant as such an easy thing but it's really not. Fingers are crossed for both of you. Hopefully we can all refrain from focusing on possible symptoms and just get our bfps!

I'm hoping Easter festivities will get me through this wait pretty fast, but we'll see!! I really hope you ladies get your bfp

Welcome everyone! Crossing my fingers for everyone on this board! Definitely agree we need to keep each other strong.

Clara_nb I'm working a lot too trying to keep myself distracted. It's in the mornings before work that I really get the urge to POAS. But I'm trying to hold out 10 more days until the 28th. I think I can...I think I can...

I'm tempted to move my tests somewhere I don't see them every time I go to the bathroom so I'm not so tempted. It's crazy how bad that urge gets.

Just realised got my birthday, Easter then wedding anniversary all within the 2ww, so hopefully it'll go quickly!

Awesome! My birthday was during my fertile week so hopefully it brought me luck. I've got nothing going on during the tww. Dh doesn't want to celebrate easter this year

Happy birthday nightfire, hope you had a lovely birthday.

Hey there!!! This is our second cycle ttc we're trying but not temping or anything just making sure we bd at least once during ovulation

Chitown, I tend to not buy tests until my tww is up, but sometimes I cave! I hear you about the early mornings -- it's then and right as I go to sleep that are the hardest times.

Natnee and Nightfire, happy birthday to both of you! Hope you get the wish you're thinking of when you blow out the candles!

My family is going to be away for Easter and my partner is working (she's a nurse) so I will be alone a lot... I'm hoping to spend the days with friends. It will be nice to have a rest but I worry about the 'downtime'.

What are other things you ladies do to keep busy during the wait?

I tend to binge watch something on netflix...but it doesn't seem my mind busy enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->