AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Hi my new friends!!! �� Bloated, slightly constipated, and no appetite today. AF is due the 22nd. My boobs usually get crazy sore for a week before AF but no sign of any soreness!? Will test in 4 mornings if she doesn't come! can't wait!!!

I honestly don't know how to read how it all feels down there. Lol...I don't get it.

So I know I’m just completely symptom spotting right now since I know it’s too early to test being that I did get a BFN with FMU today…. But I had the Nexplanon removed on the 2nd and I know women have gotten pregnant right after removal but I’m just completely freaking clueless…. Last week on the 9th 10th and 11th I had some brownish spotting with EWCM but I was just thinking maybe it was my AF starting but it completely stopped… I usually have horrible menstrual cycles usually lasting anywhere from 9-12days of very very heavy bleeding, and very bad cramps, but only had a few days of very light spotting every few months while on the Nexplanon, (which I loved that). I’ve been reading up on IB as well as ovulation bleeding/spotting too and I’m wondering if any of you ladies ever had experienced with Ovulation bleeding/spotting??? I thought maybe if it was IB then I should’ve had a positive HPT by now (all my previous pregnancies I was able to find out well before my missed period)… But so far all negative so I’m wondering if what I had was maybe ovulation bleeding/spotting instead and its just too early to detect the HCG… I do have other symptoms but its hard to tell since I don’t know what CD or DPO I am since I have not had an actual period yet since its been out… I do have a dr apt next week though but this waiting game sucks…. I constantly have this almost nervous feeling like butterflies since around the time of the spotting and on and off light cramping more of a pulling maybe heavy sensation in my abdomen… Any advice will help please…

And I normally don't have any appetite and now I'm really lighted and a bit dizzy and actually hungry... Bout to eat and see how that makes me feel... I NEVER have an appetite... I usually have to force myself to eat and my hubby has to remind me to eat most of the time... IDK y I'm like that, I don't ever really feel hungry either but right now I actually am....

Hey ladies. This cycle I don't quite know when I ovulated but AF should start around the 30th.

Hi everyone!!! AF is due on the 21st for me. My partner and I BD on the 7th which is around the time I think I ovulated. No symptoms for me other than extreme AF like cramps around 7 DPO which never happens that early and have now disappeared. I have tender breasts but that's typical. No cramps or other signs of AF like I normally get a day or two before. I've tested and have gotten very very faint or evap lines or BFN. I feel so sure I'm pregnant though. There's absolutely no sign of AF besides the sore breasts and I normally can feel her coming from a mile away.

Good luck, everyone! I am hoping this is our month.

Today I am 3 DPO and the only unusual thing I've noticed is that I woke up 3 different times in the night and had to get up to pee -- I pee very frequently during the day (hereditary thing), but I NEVER wake in the night to have to go. I can't blame it on liquor because I haven't had a drink in weeks, and I went to bed around the same time as usual. I know it's too early for anything to have implanted, but it did make me raise an eyebrow.

Kjr9, keep us posted!

Good luck krj!

Welcome weebles and good luck!

Today I have woke up woth my allergies kicking my butt. Ugh. As I've typed this I've sneezed three times. Other than that I still have creamy CM but that's usual for me.

Remaining hopeful as always.

I am trying to wait at least until AF is late (March 30) for me, because I was not actively trying and I don't want to waste money. That being said I'll prob give in if I have any symptoms. I do have OPK's and I got a positive opk with my first one who knows when I'll give in for that lol. How about you?

I am gonna wait until the day af is due...at the very earliest it's the 28th

28th for me! Don't really know when AF is due because of whacky cycles and my three tracking apps all tell me different days. I'll be 13-14dpo on the 28th so hopefully good enough! Hope the time passes by quickly for all!

I'm going to try holding off testing until the 28th. Maybe I'll even make it this time since I have no idea how many dpo I am and being sick is making it pretty impossible to symptom spot. Soon as I read people's updates about testing I'll probably have to join in though.

So... 7/8dpo I tested .. i threw up once yesterday am and this am. Also headache three days and extremely tited... sorry it's been a few days since posting... i have felt crappy.

Attachments

• 2016-03-20_15.25.27-1.jpg
    2016-03-20_15.25.27-1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 24
Abanana it's way too early for you to test yet...6-10 dpo is the average implantation time. Hold off as long as you can girl!

Chitown my apps are doing the same thing. 28th on one and 31 on the other

I just don't want to see that bfn again. We can do this ladies

I have had a pink line since yesterday. On all tests cheapies and frer... so must not be too early like everyone thinks.

I don't see the line on the one you posted above..but sometimes you can see it in person. Idk.

At the end of the day it's up to everyone individually if they want to test or wait. Personally I get too upset seeing bfns

So... 7/8dpo I tested .. i threw up once yesterday am and this am. Also headache three days and extremely tited... sorry it's been a few days since posting... i have felt crappy.

I can see it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"