AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

New season of Daredevil just came out on Netflix today!! The first season was really good, however if you don't like superhero shows/movies it's prob not for you

Hey there!!! This is our second cycle ttc we're trying but not temping or anything just making sure we bd at least once during ovulation

How did this month go Hun x

Hey girls. So I went to bed about 10 last night and as usual woke up around 3am..so I took my bbt and got a 97.45...took a while but went back to sleep jist woke up and took bbt again amd got a 97.95..I should use the 3am temp right?

Hey girls. So I went to bed about 10 last night and as usual woke up around 3am..so I took my bbt and got a 97.45...took a while but went back to sleep jist woke up and took bbt again amd got a 97.95..I should use the 3am temp right?

My understanding is that you should try to take your temp at a consistent time every day and after at least 3 hours of sleep. I would use the temp that you took at the time that is closest to the time you normally temp if you were asleep for at least 3 hours before you took it.

I stopped temping 3 cycles ago... It was making me too stressed lol. My partner works shift work so I would stress if I woke up too early. I use OPKs to confirm my LH surge. I temped for over a year so I have lots of data to go off of. I know I ovulate the day after I get a pos OPK.

Today I have been lazy and laying around and I'm finding myself becoming obsessive-- how is everyone else doing?

Welcome! When is your AF due? Hope you don't get it if that is your goal!

My understanding is that you should try to take your temp at a consistent time every day and after at least 3 hours of sleep. I would use the temp that you took at the time that is closest to the time you normally temp if you were asleep for at least 3 hours before you took it.

I stopped temping 3 cycles ago... It was making me too stressed lol. My partner works shift work so I would stress if I woke up too early. I use OPKs to confirm my LH surge. I temped for over a year so I have lots of data to go off of. I know I ovulate the day after I get a pos OPK.

Today I have been lazy and laying around and I'm finding myself becoming obsessive-- how is everyone else doing?

I have insomnia so I wake up multiple times at night. Normally between 3 and 4 for sure so it was pretty close to normal for my wacky sleep cycle. I don't bother if it hasn't been at least 3 hours. Its just so darn confusing

Welcome jessica!

How is everyone doing today?

I woke up with a sense of dread that this month isn't my month. It was a weird feeling that I can't seem to shake. I wish I had some sort of symptoms but I feel nothing. Only 5dpo (i think?) so it's probably way too early for symptoms anyway...

Way too early to be feeling any dread!! I don't know if I'm getting a stomach bug or what but I'm not feeling great today. Only 3 dpo so I know it's not a symptom yet.

Well i am 6dpo or 7 today. I woke was getting ready to leave for waster egg and threw up once! Like serious throw up lol . And terrible headache. Havent been sick since I think I may have early ms. Lol. Also temp jumped from 97.73 to 98.23 . .hmmmmmm

I have insomnia so I wake up multiple times at night. Normally between 3 and 4 for sure so it was pretty close to normal for my wacky sleep cycle. I don't bother if it hasn't been at least 3 hours. Its just so darn confusing

I know... Everything about TTC seems confusing eh? There is so much info out there and it often contradicts itself. I guess we just have to do the best we can...

Abanana-- Fingers crossed for you!!

Chitown I know how you feel but I have heard so many stories of women not feeling like it's going to happen and then it does! I think it's totally normal to feel discouraged and it may be just our hearts trying to protect us... I am sending you a virtual hug!

I am 4/5dpo, noticed (TMI) milky cm, which really is weird for me. Also I had a little leakage from my breasts. This isn't totally unusual for me as I still get it from time to time since I stopped breast feeding, however getting it during this part of my cycle is pretty weird. However, it's super early so I'm prob just being paranoid.

I'm 3dpo and expecting af march 31. Will be testing around the 28th if I can hold out that long.

Welcome everyone! Hope this will be a good luck thread!

I've been laying down most of the day today watching netfliz..haven't had much drive to do anything else today (means tomorrow I have to clean...ugh). Anyone else have that discomfort in your abdomin that feels like your period? I swear I feel like I have it...just without the pain. Its only been 3 days and I'm going crazy I think...lol

I've been laying down most of the day today watching netfliz..haven't had much drive to do anything else today (means tomorrow I have to clean...ugh). Anyone else have that discomfort in your abdomin that feels like your period? I swear I feel like I have it...just without the pain. Its only been 3 days and I'm going crazy I think...lol

I've had it too. I had some discharge earlier as well. I think I'm 3dpo

Me too...creamy. a decent amount today

Me too...creamy. a decent amount today

Same here! Been feeling some pressure.. I think because my cervix is closing (tmi I know). Bodies are weird and wonderful things! I had an HSG on CD 10 that seems to have extended by cycle by several days but I'm confident I ovulated at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->