• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Well I'm in cycle day 8 I think. Will start opks cyle day 10 but for some reason my cm is slippery... hm idk and I'm nervous I'll the a pos opk and be sol because my DH had a incident with his zipper.... bad as in peice of skin stuck. .... so he's out of commission tell it heals. . Ughhhers

We probably won't even really try this month we will see I guess. We tried tonight for fun and he just couldn't was hurting. And all because he was being silly with his pants tmi lol

Kayla, OUCH!! Oh boy I cringe at the thought and I am not even a male. Poor guy.

AFM, I am losing hope fast this month. 6DPO, no implantation cramps, nothing. I have no abnormal signs this month to hint at pregnancy. My only random issue is my LEFT boob, not both mind you, was killing me last night. So random.

Kaylab omg! Poor hubby :-(

Breaking dawn hang in there. Still early and remember most women don't even get symptoms. Fx

Here's my update...5dpo and last night I was watching TV and my right side started throbbing. Idk what organ but just off center right above my pelvic bone...? Idk it hurt like ****. I kept readjusting how I was sitting to no avail.

Night, I spoke too soon on the cramps. I've also been having odd shooting like pains tonight. Kind of like cramps but not really. I'm also getting sick somehow. :-( FX to both of us. But I'm not reading into mine. Every time I do it always disappoints me.

UGH. I had a dream this morning I had implantation bleeding. I think what started it is last night when I used the bathroom I could have sworn I saw an odd brown color on CM after I wiped but I didn't really bother looking closely before tossing the tissue in and when I wiped again, nothing. I think my body is playing tricks. Either way I woke up thinking my dream was real. So mean. And I have a summer cold and feel like crap. Grrrr 6 or 7DPO today..

Hope u ladies are doing alright..
Dreams can be so vivid and mean.
I'd take a pregnancy test and go back to sleep and dream it was positive and I'd wake up and be freaking out and go check my test and nope negative
I'm having side pains in my right side. I feel like I'm ovulating but no pos opk and lacking on temping.
Also I'm starting to think i have low estrogen as my last 2 periods have been super short and light

Hi ladies, I didn't check in at all yesterday sorry!

Dreams are definitely mean. But hey you never know. You may have actually seen something...

I'm 7dpo today and not feeling anything special. Had a couple twinges again on my right side on Saturday but nothing that I can recall yesterday. I just want to go back to bed. I race Wednesday and it'll be too early to test for pregnancy so I know it's gonna stress me out. Don't want to do any damage but I can't skip a race if I'm not pregnant either.

Kaylab make sure you're testing at least twice a day hun

I've scared myself good this morning ladies. Last night I googled "a cold and 7dpo" and I come across a thread. As I kept reading I realized it was me who started the thread on this website, under my old username, back in 2011... That was the beginning of my ectopic. I talked about having a cold and light pains from my left and right side, which I had a couple days ago. Now I'm a huge ball of worry.

STAY OFF GOOGLE. One day at a time hun. Stay calm....You're in my thoughts hun. Let's hope it's not gonna happen again!

Oh and Last night for dinner I made lemon chicken...dh loved it..I ate 3 bites before I couldn't handle the funny taste and gave it to my husband. I ate the risotto and corn instead. Saturday night I had a brat...2 bites in I pulled the brat out and ate the bread and caramelized onions. Idk if I'm getting sick or what but meat just isn't tasting good right now.

I've peed twice this morning since getting to work and each time...1 drop of red when I wiped.

Sounds like implantation. FX for you.. I've seen so many bfps lately. That's how I know mine isn't coming lol. There can't be this many in a row. Someone has to bfn!

Nah you can't think like that. There's so many women trying to get pregnant. I'm very hopeful bit it'd just odd stuff I've noticed.

My stomach is just not feeling right guys. It is not AF cramps, not really cramping in general... just really odd soreness and random twinges. The best I can explain it is tight muscles like I have gone to the gym (I wish..). A lot is on my left side which is a little concerning. It could all be in my head, or just related to this cold. I don't know. Sheesh, the 2ww will wear you out!! :dohh:

Breaking dawn rest up and breathe hun. Don't think about the possibilities or the pains. Hang in there. Hopefully it's all in your head...we are here for you no matter what happens.

I've scared myself good this morning ladies. Last night I googled "a cold and 7dpo" and I come across a thread. As I kept reading I realized it was me who started the thread on this website, under my old username, back in 2011... That was the beginning of my ectopic. I talked about having a cold and light pains from my left and right side, which I had a couple days ago. Now I'm a huge ball of worry.

Try not to worry and goodluck

Oh and Last night for dinner I made lemon chicken...dh loved it..I ate 3 bites before I couldn't handle the funny taste and gave it to my husband. I ate the risotto and corn instead. Saturday night I had a brat...2 bites in I pulled the brat out and ate the bread and caramelized onions. Idk if I'm getting sick or what but meat just isn't tasting good right now.

I've peed twice this morning since getting to work and each time...1 drop of red when I wiped.

Could be implantoin hoe many dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->