• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Retest sunday...if my temp doesn't drop that's when I'm testing. You should be 11 dpo today because you're one day ahead of me. Af is due for me on Sunday. I wish I had longer luteal phases. 12 days just doesn't seem like enough.

I'm now 10 dpo. The immodium yesterday helped thank goodness..of course now I'll be stopped up for 2 days but oh well. Better than the alternative...I feel kind of full down there and I'm bloated. I've felt full for a few days but with af due sunday it could just be her showing up. Had some pulling yesterday down there but I was also climbing in and out of the racecar...it's a small window and I have a fat @$$ lol. Temp went back up today. Should drop saturday if af is coming Sunday. Really hope it stays up. One of the girls I used to race with just had her baby yesterday. 3 weeks early. Was an accidental pregnancy. Ugh. She's one of the people that can't support herself. Keeps posting go fund me accounts for herself. Quit her job a month after announcing the pregnancy and then wanted hand outs...sort of thing that irks me. Then complains when Noone donated money to her.*
Sorry...Rant over. Cute baby though lol

lol I laughed at the cute baby part, I like how you threw that in there. ;) Way to add some last minute positivity. I need to learn that! :haha: I am 10 or 11DPO now. I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated but it's definitely one or the other. I almost feel like it's too late for IB then I read a lot happens at 10dpo? I'm trying to be positive and hopeful. Also because I'm a little scared if it wasn't IB, what was it? These are things I'll obviously bring up on the 29Th with my obgyn. I would be amazed if I saw a BFP this weekend, I really would. I just don't think I will. But I'll still hope for the best!

I have more TMI and I apologize!!!

I went to the bathroom just now for #2, sadly it was not normal #2... ew. More brown CM when I wiped, a LOT. Wondering if I should call my doctor or just relax and see what happens. The infection seems to be tapering off. It was a light brown color, not really pink and no red.

What is "not normal" you can message me if you want...I'm not grossed out easily...and you know I've had a lot of irregularity back there.

So my cat has been very attached to.me the past few days. Goofy boy jumps on me as soon as I sit down and follows me around the house. The others aren't though. And my dog is always on me lol. Just a funny tidbit

Ok now one of the other is on me. Lol. The most antisocial. Lol interesting is right. The third cat is a complete daddy's girl. Sorry I domt.have any other updates

Sunday if my temp doesn't drop saturday or Sunday. If it falls below coverline I won't bother.

How's everyone doin ladies? Not much to update on this end. 11 dpo. Testing sunday if my temp stays up. Should drop tomorrow or Sunday. Af due sunday. Guess we will see..

I'm confused I took a relaxed approach to ttc this month hardly temped and couple opks. One way getting positive then just ended up nothing I had fertile cm and now nothing and cervix lowered kinda feel like I ovulated really early this month but no way to know. I am almost out of opks and not gonna order more this month so guess jus play it by day

Maybe a relaxed month is just what you need hun. Take a breather you know?

Checked my cervix earlier and it's low and open so not a good sign. Temp will probably drop tomorrow morning and af come tomorrow afternoon...I had a pull in my pelvis earlier when standing up. Don't know what that is guess we will see what tomorrow holds. Didn't break out on my chin...which normally happens days before af. But I have one on my cheek suddenly so I'm wondering if that's it. Idk. Lol

Ladies I'm freaking out. Temp didn't drop this morning. I'm hoping af stays away. Unless the coverline is wrong...

y I'm at he same time in my cycle new here so looking to make friends too ,ive had heart burn too , soar boobs and eaten quite a lot of crap food and lost weight any one had the same ?? or I'm I crazy and its too early ??

hey hun ive got the same soar boobs and heart burn also eating more but not putting any weight on actually losing weight lol is this a good sign ?

Its probably too early for any symptoms...7dpo you may not have implanted yet. Hang in there. Try not to ovetthink symptoms. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->