• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

8/9DPO today... The week is dragging. Testing Saturday evening. Nervous. I hate seeing one line on those dumb tests! At least my ovulation tests haven't been letting me down the past two months. Lol!

Lol breaking dawn!

I'm 8 dpo today so 7 yesterday with the blood drops. Temp seems more stable this month. Guess we will see what happens. I race tomorrow. Wish I could test but I knoe it's way too early to get a positive. Especially if implantation was 7dpo.

Ok ladies I need some advice... Today is CD8 for me and af stopped on CD3... But this morning I started spotting but yesterday's OPKs and this morning opk have been stark white negative... I don't recall spotting mid cycle before like this... I am having some dullish cramps on my lower right side... IDK what to think... Hoping it's just the egg maturing since the opk is still negative... Any of u ladies get the spotting around ovulation? I have been having kinda ewcm since yesterday

Karma, it seems kind of early for ovulation but idk what your cycle is like...I've heard some women bleed around ov...do you temp? It'd help pinpoint ovulation better. But I know cm isn't always the go to either...I had ewcm a couple days after af this cycle..but didn't ovulate until 8 days ago.

Sorry I wish I was more help...:-(

Update, I'm not feeling dull twinges right above my waistline on my left side (the pains a few days ago were my right side)

I usually O between CD10-13 so it's not too early for me... The spotting already seems to stop. I googled of course and a lot of women had stated they had spotting 2 days before a +opk and one thing I read said it could just be the eggs maturing so I'm hoping that's what it is...

Spotting in the middle of cycles can be anything, even small hormonal imbalances. It's so hard to really know. I wish I had more symptoms but I don't. :( No baby for me. Literally everyone else is springing up pregnant though so it must be your turn Night. I'll just stay in my cheering section for all of you, lol. :/

Zerrrrrro signs and by 8/9dpo there should be something. I've never not had signs and while people say every pregnancy is different the only time I had that experience is with my ectopic. My body is super sensitive to change and I get mega AF cramps around implantation and it's been dead silent. I have my usual PMS moodiness which is the one thing I never had with any pregnancy. Like I say every month, I just know my body. Unless this cold I've had since Saturday is masking a lot of pregnancy symptoms I'm pretty sure I'm out. But at least I have a doctor appointment on the 29th to discuss things.

Let me add I'm not trying to be negative about it. I know it may come off that way... I'm just being factual. I'm fully prepared for a BFN Saturday and if it's a BFP it'll be an astounding surprise and I may be a little worried about an ectopic since my ectopic had zero pregnancy signs as well.

I'm really hoping it's not an ectopic :-( I'm still keeping my fx for you.

I'm so tired. Ugh. I just want to go to sleep. One more load of laundry to do though

I hope not either. Now ontop of my cold that won't go away I have a dang yeast infection of some kind making me have a LOT of CM. SIGH!!!!!!

Let me add I'm not trying to be negative about it. I know it may come off that way... I'm just being factual. I'm fully prepared for a BFN Saturday and if it's a BFP it'll be an astounding surprise and I may be a little worried about an ectopic since my ectopic had zero pregnancy signs as well.

I get it, I somtimes don't like when people say ur not out tell af shows. Think a woman knows when she out and if she happends to end up preg all that more awesome

Those could both be good signs. I've never been pregnant...ttc number one so I don't know if I'll know when I get pregnant. But if I don't keep hoping every month I may as well not try.

So it's race day. Didn't test since it's still too early...really want to take and immodium ad for my stomach...think it's safe?

It's probably safe. I caved and tested today since I'm about 10dpo. Nothing. I did cry and I feel sad even though I was expecting it. Many will say it's too early to but I don't think so. Now of course I get to worry about an ectopic if it's a late BFP. I need a break from all this. I can't go on much more.

Awe hun hang in there. :-( I think I'm gonna take one. Already been to the bathroom twice with issues. Don't need them tonight.

Tons a cm is a great sign. With my last child I knew I was pregnant because I had so much cm and wasn't normal.for me

I never notice anymore...I've been wearing pantiliners every day since I was like 15 because I've always had so darn much.

Ladies, I am coming back on tonight for help. I am super scared. I mentioned having some type of yeast infection... can this cause random bleeding? I went to the bathroom just now because I felt a *lot* of CM, when I wiped there was *definite* blood there. It was not bright red.. just a weird brown color... but unmistakable. I am about 9/10DPO but I appear to have some sort of infection. It is not any worse than those I have had in the past and this is the first time I have noticed it. It really scared me! My period is not due until Tuesday next week.

Ladies, I am coming back on tonight for help. I am super scared. I mentioned having some type of yeast infection... can this cause random bleeding? I went to the bathroom just now because I felt a *lot* of CM, when I wiped there was *definite* blood there. It was not bright red.. just a weird brown color... but unmistakable. I am about 9/10DPO but I appear to have some sort of infection. It is not any worse than those I have had in the past and this is the first time I have noticed it. It really scared me! My period is not due until Tuesday next week.

Sounds like implantation bleeding

Fx!!!!!yeeeks

I hope so but I am not sure. I think it could be infection related even though I've never seen this before with past infections. It's a nasty one. :( But it seems to be getting better today. Still feeling a lot of cm, haven't noticed spotting yet. I'll re test Saturday or Sunday..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->