AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

FX for you hun. Wait as long as you can to test though.

Kaylab what happened at the doctors??

they refuse to get me in! about to find another doctor!

Are you still puking alot? My doctor had said that would be normal in the first trimester...

How are you feeling night? When is your next scan, at 12w? If so, coming up soon which is so exciting!!

Hey chitown. Second scan is on August 16th. Supposed to go with a full bladder for the ultrasound.

I have good and bad days. I'd be better if my breasts weren't in so much pain constantly. But overall...I really can't complain. I'm starting to show apparently.

I puke everyday every time I eat! litterly I eat I puke...... I'll have my first ultra sound Sept 3rd

Night - Glad you're doing well, can't wait to hear the update after your scan on the 16th!

Kayla - so sorry you're sick, that doesn't sound like fun! Hope you start feeling better soon!

I'm sorry kaylab! We're you not able to find another dr? Or maybe a walk in? There's meds they can give you for extreme nausea.

Chi how are you doing?

I had a spot of blood today...first time. Freaked me out. But it was just one spot and stopped..

I Oed last Friday based on my 1dpo temp and opks and crampy and cm. but I was on vacation away from SO so my timing was O-6 and O+2.

And lol I am so sorry I meant to post that in s different thread but the boat was rocking so I posted in the wrong one ><

Alright ladies I am officially on week 12!!! Dr appointment tuesday for my second ultra sound. Hope everything's ok in there!

Awesome - what a big milestone! Keep us updated on how the scan goes! I have the 20 week anatomy scan on Friday the 26th. So excited and nervous to see how baby girl is!

Nipt? Is that the super extensive blood test?

Congrats on the baby girl!!!! I want a girl dh wants a boy (surprise surprise) lol

My insurance covered it so I actually didn't pay anything out of pocket! Typically I hear the most you pay is $150.

Thanks for the congrats! Are you planning on finding out the gender at your 20w scan?

Yea we will definitely be finding out. The tech on Tuesday predicted based on pelvic bone shape but we won't know for sure until my next ultra sound at 20 weeks.

My doctor said there was two different screenings that could be done...one that insurance covers but does not determine sex and one that's much more extensive but would cost like a thousand to do because insurance only covers it I'd there's reason to.

I of course am getting the one covered...

Wow yeah in that case I would definitely go with the one covered by insurance! 23 hours to go until my 20 week scan. I cannot wait, I am so excited. A bit nervous though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->