AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

did 3 brands all postive my eggo is deff preg so we went ahead and did our 4th of July reveal

Yay how did it go!!?

Dh told his father yesterday...his response...make sure she's pregnant. Like really? Ugh.

So there was a glob of something in the toilet yesterday...cclear. fh had just cleaned the toilet so I'm hoping it was just some of the cleaning solution gelling up when it mixed with urine but I'm so freaking out that it was my blueberry. Still having nausea and cramping. No blood. No spotting or anything so that's a good thing right? I know I'm probably freaking for nothing but it was wierd to see.

actually really well only 1 person was rude. lol dh sister who thinks her shit don't stink

just can't believe it's actually happening my DH is so cute already kidding my belly

2-3 weeks at 12dpo?

Attachments

• 20160704_112047.jpg
    20160704_112047.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
I actualy had my blood drawn 1 day before I had a positive pregnany test to check my horomones to see if that's why I was having issues ttc but then I got my postive so they called they lab and got a pregnancy test added and last Thursday my hcg were at 5.3 and she said anything past 5 is pregnant so I was barley pregnant and I got my postive the very next day so could have been about 10 hcg and 1 day after that I had a pos digi so my horomones are going up very rapidly.! my test now are darker than the control line! and gotmy pregnany confirmed today!

Yay congrats kaylab!

What's everyone's stance on sec in the first trip. I'm afraid it'll cause me to bleed and then I'll be worried that I'm mascarrying...

glad to hear. as for as sex if that's what u ment then I'm lil nervous to as well but toys fine.

omg didn't mean to put toys ahahah ment to say trying is fine...

:haha:Omg I'm laughing so hard Right now kaylab! :haha:

Yea I was talking about sex. I was nervous. Didn't want to bleed.

I spotted weeks 4 through all of 7 - sex or no sex, but glad you don't have to worry about any!! Also maybe tmi but I get the clear gel blobs that come out 1-2 days after sex...yucky!

Hmm...we'll I had nothing yesterday besides the normal discharge. Hope not today either

Ultra sound scheduled for tomorrow morning...7 week mark.

poor dh. I'm just not into sex right now lol which is weird cause I normaly am. but nope don't wanna lol but I been cramping a bit so I don't wanna chance it yet.

I know what u mean girl. Lol.

I measured only one day different from my predicted due date so everything is right on track for my blueberry. Got to see the flicker of the heart yesterday :) all I wanted to do today was sleep...but the world was against me.

I'm tired and grumpy all the time lol 6 weeks 4 days and won't get a ultrasound tell 9 weeks ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->