AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

isn't a 9 week u/s normal unless you've had issues in the past? I think the worst is going from the early u/s and waiting all the way until 20 weeks. I can't stand the waiting any longer but still have 5 more weeks to go!

Hmm...I'm not sure. My dr had mine at 7 weeks. Then said 12 weeks for the next. And then every 4 weeks after until the last trimester when it'll be every 2 weeks and then every week..

thought 9 weeks was bad I won't see my doc until I'm 13 weeks! I'll have my first ultrasound Sept 2nd!!! I'm so pissed first ultrasound at 13!!!weeks

Hmm...I'm not sure. My dr had mine at 7 weeks. Then said 12 weeks for the next. And then every 4 weeks after until the last trimester when it'll be every 2 weeks and then every week..

doctor appointments? that's normal it's always 4 weeks apart then 2 weeks then 1 week

I csnt believe how long they are making you all wait? My only history is the endometriosis but 8 week seems to be the norm. Sorry girls :-(

I had one at 7w because I had spotting, otherwise my doctor normally doesn't do your first ultrasound until 20w!!! So now I'm slowly and not patiently waiting for my 20w anatomy u/s! 😄

8 is normal but they can't fit me in to the schedule earlier or I would have 1 earlier;(

Dang...I have another one at 12 weeks. I guess doctors everywhere are just different...

Hello ladies! I haven't been on B&B in several months. I was getting really stressed out and I had a lot of exciting things to look forward to in my summer (vacations, projects, etc.) sooo I decided to quit "thinking" so much and sort of backed away and focused on having fun and just let things happen.

There was still plenty of BD-ing of course and I've still always been aware of when my fertile time should be. This month though we re-focused and used our pre-seed. I feel really positive right now but we all know how that goes. AF is due 7/31 (Happy Birthday HP!! any fellow Potter fans out there?). So about another week left in the stupid TWW.

I am CD 20 My CP is medium-ish (im pretty sure its not high but idk if it would be considered low) but very soft and open. I was pretty sure I O'd back around the 15th based on my CM, but I've been having increased somewhat watery and white (is that considered creamy?) CM the last couple days. Enough that I've had to go to the bathroom because it just feels like a rush and then I feel all gross lol.

Thoughts?

Surprised me they wouldn't do more for you...

Erin cm is different for everyone so really isn't a good indication in my opinion. I've always had a lot...I personally didn't like symptom spotting as it made some symptoms appear that were all in my head...wait until af is due and test if your late. Good luck to you!

I'm calling for n emergency appointment I been puking all day !

Yea, this is my 11th cycle trying so I know by now that its not something to go by...but it's so hard not to pay attention to everything. And trying to tell yourself not to symptom spot is like trying to tell yourself not to have thoughts.

I set my mind to not symptom spotting and it really helped me the only thing I did was take my temp every morning.

How is everyone? I haven't been doing much at all lately because I'm still sick with the morning sickness. I thought it would go away in the 2nd trimester.

I did have an elective scan yesterday though and found out we're having another boy.

Yay, a boy! Congrats Ruby! We did genetic testing and found out we're having a girl - crazy! Are you in the 2nd tri already? Time flies!

Yay to both of you!!! Sorry about the morning sickness though..

I'm not paying for the genetic testing so I have another 11 weeks before we can find out :-/ I just hope it continues to grow and it's showing nice and healthy in 3 weeks during my next scan...

Hey ladies! Just popping in to say CONGRATS ON ALL THE BFPS! My goodness! Since I said farewell in the spring I had a uterine polyp removed that was likely a huge contributor to my infertility so we have decided to ttc again and still pursue adoption at the same time (it can be a long wait for both as we all know!). I wish you all the very very best with your pregnancies! I am 4dpo and will be testing one week from now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->