AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

DottyP

Reaction score
Hi all,
Looking for a TTC buddy. I'm 5DPO, AF due July 23. Been achey since 1DPO and I'm very crampy now.
Been TTC for ten months but hoping it's my month for a BFP. Trying to stay positive, focused and fun.

Hugs and baby dust all round.

Dotty x

Well helloooo
Count me in, im due the same day lol and im also 5 DPO so SNAP :D
Fingers crossed this is your month hun, 10 months is a really long time, i hope this breaks it :)

This is my first month trying.....i concieved first month of trying when i had my daughter...so my fingers are crossed for the same again....doubt it will happen though lol

I hope you are well

xXx

Great!! Let's hope your good luck continues for baby number two - and also rubs off on me!!

When will you think about testing?

Don't reckon I'll be breaking out a test until I go past the 23rd!

Did you have any early symptoms with your first baby? I have terrible cramping at the minute (and I never even get that when AF is around).

Good luck to us both.

Oh and your little un looks so cute in that pic x

Hehe thank you very much she's my little piece of heaven :)

I didnt, i didnt have any signs or symptoms so i cant help there sorry lol my fingers are crossed for us both :)

I hear some people have tested on 10dpo and have had bfp's from that so its going to be hard not to test then lol i think maybe same as you, the sensible thing will be to do it on the day of the period.

Gooooood luck :D

Hi ladies! I'm 5dpo too. Due for AF on 23rd July.

I was cramping from 1dpo to until early 4dpo but they seem to have disappeared. Just have a slight niggle very now and then. Now my nose is all runny and my throat is a bit dry - think that might be me just getting a cold though!

I'm definitely not testing until I'm officially late!

Hi Tia Maria and Wilsey,
Hope you're both well. Aren't we all good in not testing til we're overdue! 6DPO and I've still got a constant dull ache/cramp. Starting to sorry that if it's not a positive sign then there's something up with me. Eek!
Fingers x'd for us all xX

Heaay Dotty & Wilsey
How are you both today??

Ooo i hope the cramps ease out a little bit for you dotty that cant be nice :S
And Wilsey poor you it the cold that sucks!!!

ADVICE:
My face has completely broken out in spots today its unreal they're everywhere...unfortunately i get loads of spots just before i'm due my AF....however, im not due for like 8 days!!! Orrrr i'm hoping its like a hormone surge or something.....

What do you girls think?

I hope you are both well

xXx

Hey Tia Maria, I'm fine thanks. Cramps subsided to a dull ache now!

Looking on the positive side I'd say it's too early for your breakout to be AF related. Keeping my fingers crossed it's baby hormone relayed got you! Xxx

Heaaay
Oh good i'm to hear youre feeling better :)
OOoooooo i hope so i hope its hormones!!!!! Uve got me all giddy now lol
xXx

I'm 7 dpo I have symptoms but I'm tryin not to look too much into them.. I hope y'all get bfp:)

hey girls! hope you dont mind if i join =)
im 6dpo today.. af due the 23rd
im trying my hardest not to symptom spot but of course every little thing that goes on with my body makes me think "ooo!! im pregnant! its a sign!!" hah

buttt.. so far. ive had twinges since O
and i had a lot of baby dreams, headaches, alot of cm all sorts of it, mirgraine today along with a fever and last night i had very uncomfortable cramps in my uterus area which are happening right now as well

hope its our bfps ladies!!

I felt like I was having a few symptoms but now I feel like I'm not having any. A few twinges on my left side and sometimes across my stomach. A runny nose and slightly sore throat (think i'm just getting a cold) and my nipples are a bit sensitive. Also randomly feel like I'm going to get my period but it's a wee bit early to be feeling that.

Wait and see game but I'm not feeling hopeful!!

Fingers crossed for all of us!!

Hello lovely ladies, nice to hear from you all!
Is it me or does time seem to be going verrrry slowly!

CRENA - my cramps have finally subsided but I've had a really bad headache all day. I've resisted taking my prescription medication and stuck with taking a regular painkiller.

Sending positive vibes to you all. AF - Bugger off!
Xxx

Oh time does go oh so slowly *sigh*
Im having a lot of CM at the moment which is gross lol

Crena welcome to the thread i hope this is your month :) then again, i hope its all our month lol

How cool would it be if we all got pregnant....went through the 3 tries together and what not...i mean....our babies would be due at EXACTLY the same time!

Or is it just me that is thinking too far ahead? lol

I hope all you ladies are well and having a good saturday night :)

xXx

Hello ladies,
How are we all feeling today? Nice and positive and ready for BFPs I hope!! Xx

i ll be 5dpo tmrw and my boobs are really sore backache feel a bit sickly and little shooting pains in my stomach so fxed hope you all get your bfp soon

hello ladies!! =)
how we doing??
im still having slight cramps..some more gassy but im feeling them everywhere down there..
hope its good!!

--tia maria, that would be so great!!! =) the ov calculator thingy said we'd be like april 1st haha, pretty bad when we're lookin into the future!

sure wish time would pass.. im getting very ansy, i ordered IC's, and they came in the mail yesterday, yay me for not POASing yet! im trying to hold off til least these cramp thingys go away

any of you girls know when your gonna test??

I'm feeling very doubtful! Haven't any unusual symptoms, just got a runny nose and a bit gassy. Hoping that August is my month!!

I'm only testing if AF is actually late.

wilsey,
back in march, i had a chem pregnancy (had 9 whole BFPS's then af 6 days late)
anyway,
the main thing i noticed with my symptoms then was my runny nose.. and the slight fever but the runny nose lasted for the whole week as i was getting the bfps
so its good. to me at least!
=)

wilsey,
back in march, i had a chem pregnancy (had 9 whole BFPS's then af 6 days late)
anyway,
the main thing i noticed with my symptoms then was my runny nose.. and the slight fever but the runny nose lasted for the whole week as i was getting the bfps
so its good. to me at least!
=)

I had a CP. Got a BFP the day before AF was due and then took another one the following day at BFN. AF showed up two days later. I was gutted.

So trying not to symptom spot. It's hard to stay positive while staying realistic, so you don't get your hopes up. :shrug: Girls have got it sooo tough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->