AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

Good luck to all and looking forward to getting replies to my posts as never done anything like this before and so excited and everyone seems so nice and supportive xx

OK SO I HAVE 31DAY CYCLES AF DUE ON THE 23RD AND LAST WEEK I STARTED HAVING SORE BOOBS AND REALLY BAD HEADACHES AND ALOT OF SALIVA IN MY MOUTH (CONSTANTLY FEELS LIKE I'M DRINKIN WATER) ALSO TMI BUT....MY DH AND I WERE BDING AND HE SAID "yea ur definitely pregnant" BECAUSE I WAS REALLY WET I KNOW GROSS BUT HEY WE'RE GROWN AND HE ALSO NOTED MY BOOBS ARE FULLER.

CRAZY CUZ WE WERE'NT REALLY TRYING TO CONCIEVE. :dust:

ALSO ... HAVING SO CRAMPING TODAY.

Hey*
Im new to this- just signed up today but if AF is what I think it means then I'm too due 23rd.
I never have period pains but last few days had cramps and like two days after I reckoned I ovulated got some odd twinges. Anybody any ideas as I'm new too this??

Also been so tired and had swollen glands but no painful sore throat which I found odd. What do people think? Am I clutching at straws. Looking forward to learning to notice the signs as never really been aware of what my body has been doing until I desperately want it to work in a certain way!!*

Hi Mariposa! Welcome!

You'll get used to all the acronyms.

Don't worry, we all symptom spot. It is hard not too. :hugs:

Unfortunately, it is so different for every woman that it is hard to know what is regular body changes and what are pregnancy related body changes. I note down all the things that happen to me so that I can check them against previous months.

DottyP and I both had cramping from 1dpo (days past ovulation) for three or four days but now we seem to be having just light niggles. So we aren't sure what is going on there either. :shrug:

For me, it's all about waiting for AF to arrive on the 23rd. Until then, I'm trying not to get my hopes up!

hi girls well im 6dpo tmrw i feel quite sickly my boobs are sore and feel fuller i have crampy stomach and need to go for a wee all the time goodluck to all you girls

Well hello hello ladies
Seems lie a lot of people have joined since last night lol Welcome to the thread :D I hope all your symptoms are true and that you all get you BFP this month :D

Aww i Wilsey i hope the babyshower goes well, dont see it as a bad thing see it as a "i'll be having one of these soon" kind of thing :)

I hope you are all well, not much with me really......EXCEPT: last night, my OH *ahem* 'got me' shall i say lol and he noticed i was redder down there...i wonder if that has anything to do with it?! I hope it does :)

Speak to you lovely ladies soon :)

xXx

Hi T-bell, welcome :)
Sorry to hear what happened last month. Awful. Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

And hi Mariposa!
Well I'm no expert on symptoms but what you're describing sounds like good signs!

Good luck to both of you and keep us all updated on how you're doing xxx

Ohh, my phone missed another page of the thread!

Insgirl - welcome to you too! :)

And Wilsey and Tia Maria - so nice to hear from you!

So I'll throw this question out to everyone - as AF is due for us around the 23rd will anyone be testing before that?

I'm just curious/nosey!

Personally I'll be waiting until I'm at least two days late. Don't want to get my hopes up.

Hoping for some BFP for the ladies in this thread :)

Ohh, my phone missed another page of the thread!

Insgirl - welcome to you too! :)

And Wilsey and Tia Maria - so nice to hear from you!

So I'll throw this question out to everyone - as AF is due for us around the 23rd will anyone be testing before that?

I'm just curious/nosey!

Personally I'll be waiting until I'm at least two days late. Don't want to get my hopes up.

Hoping for some BFP for the ladies in this thread :)

I'll be waiting until I'm two days late too. I have my fx for some BFP's in this thread too. Give us something to celebrate ladies :happydance:

I think im going to test 10dpo (wednesday) im getting way too impatient, i wanted to hold out til the day AF is due....i dont know if i have the willpower lol I wish i did.

How are you lovely ladies this evening?

xXx

I think im going to test 10dpo (wednesday) im getting way too impatient, i wanted to hold out til the day AF is due....i dont know if i have the willpower lol I wish i did.

How are you lovely ladies this evening?

xXx

Ohhh we want to hear right away how the test went!! :thumbup:

I'm feeling very cynical. I definitely don't think this is my month. But it's not over until the :witch: shows up! And there is always August!!

How are you doing today? Symptoms?

Yes Tia Maria, you'll have to let us know how you get on on Wednesday!

I'm feeling some good vibes. And your track record is outstanding :)

Just wondering if you ladies know anything about short LP phases. I believe mine is only 12 days. Implantation is generally 6-10 days after o. For me that is 17th - 21st of July. Seeing as I'm due for AF on the 23rd, is there time for me to produce enough hormone and such to stop AF?

Also makes any potential spotting (haven't had any yet) on the 21st possible lead in to AF or IB. Having a short cycle is good, because I can move on to the next month sooner if unsuccessful, but it's also very confusing. Not sure if things that are happening are normal PMS/pre-AF stuff.

Just wondering if you have had any experience or know anything about it?!

Thanks ladies xx

Aww thanks girls :D Im going to try and hold out for as late as possible though.
Wilsey im sorry im not too sure about that....it confuses me lol I hope someone can give you some answers though :)

And to be honest im same as you Dotty i'm not feeling like this is month either - i mean when i got pregnant with my daughter i did the hold the pelvis up and legs in the air thing lol we got it on like every other day......and with this one ive been a bit sloppy with it and i think im going to feel it. Ugh tut

Anyway lol sorry about the rant. How are you ladies? Symptoms??

I hope you are well

xXx

Wilsey, you're the same as me in terms of your LP. From what I know the average length of LP is 12 to 14 days. It only really becomes a problem if it's ten days or less.
I think you can improve it through a change of diet. But basically if it's 12 days you're 'normal' so I wouldn't worry about it.
Here's a link that you may find useful www.myshortlutealphase.com

Tia Maria, still don't 'feel pregnant' and no symptoms at all now. Also I was sloppy too. We got it on on the day I ovulated but not many times before that!

Xx

You should still be ok though if you got it on on the day, my fingers are firmly crossed for you :D
We got it on like 4 days before and the day after :S the more i think about it the less likely it is seeming for me :(

xXx

Wilsey, you're the same as me in terms of your LP. From what I know the average length of LP is 12 to 14 days. It only really becomes a problem if it's ten days or less.
I think you can improve it through a change of diet. But basically if it's 12 days you're 'normal' so I wouldn't worry about it.
Here's a link that you may find useful www.myshortlutealphase.com

Tia Maria, still don't 'feel pregnant' and no symptoms at all now. Also I was sloppy too. We got it on on the day I ovulated but not many times before that!

Xx

Thanks for the link DottyP!

I'm with you girls, I definitely don't 'feel' pregnant. I thought we were pretty good about BDing at the right times but then again, my OPK didn't show a surge...so maybe I got it wrong.

Heck, even when you time it perfectly sometimes it just doesn't work.

:hugs:

OMG, I have just become so sad. I'm at work (I'm in NZ so it's only 2pm) but I just feel like I could burst into tears. :cry: My eyes are already a little bloodshot from them watering and supressing the feeling.

Must be starting to PMS....

Hi ladies, I'm joining the party!

My af is due the 20th...so close, so anxious, so scared...I may or may not be testing on tuesday, really would like to be strong this cycle and NOT test at all but....who knows haha.

My symptoms are bloats, backache, small cramps, sore boobies, mood swings, weepy. These are what I have been feeling SINCE ovulation.

Sometimes out of the blue, I feel those sharp pokes in my uterine area down there. I've been feeling all sorts of tingles down there, it's really weird (if pg, perhaps ligaments are stretching and softening?).

I've felt that weird sensation...like a small knife from the inside cutting me from navel all the way to pubic area! It was the strangest experience ever.

Hi T-bell, welcome :)
Sorry to hear what happened last month. Awful. Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

And hi Mariposa!
Well I'm no expert on symptoms but what you're describing sounds like good signs!

Good luck to both of you and keep us all updated on how you're doing xxx

Good morning!!

Really hope you are right about the signs! Had a really rubbish time last year or so with worrying over reversal especially how people asked quite personal questions about it and found it funny which was truly humiliating. But now, it's all behind us and I'm really getting into learning symptoms and the acronyms
on here hehe.

Thank you for your reply and really hope these are good signs!!!! Xx

OMG, I have just become so sad. I'm at work (I'm in NZ so it's only 2pm) but I just feel like I could burst into tears. :cry: My eyes are already a little bloodshot from them watering and supressing the feeling.

Must be starting to PMS....

Hello there Wilsey
So sorry to hear ya not feeling very good today :( :( we all have days like that. Last week when I was about 2dpo I burst into tears and was really sobbing because I kept dropping things and burning myself on pans, trays, the oven etc when I was cooking a roast dinner for my fiancé and normally I am quite good at it. I was crying and thinking "what the hell" if anyone else had seen me they would think I was crazy lol

Hope you feel better soon and thank you so much for your reply to my post. Feel better soon! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->